Obstetrician & Gynecologist
Video profile
1601 N 2nd St
Millville, NJ 08332
856-632-1091
Locations and availability (4)

|  Highly Recommended  |  show details
by Chanelle Williams-Boozer on Dec 23rd, 2013

My experience with Dr. Gbolagade Babalola was great. He is very thorough, courteous, knowledgeable and has a great staff. He explains everything and addresses all concerns and questions with patience. He delivered my first child and accommodated all my requests, He went above and beyond for our family and I will definitely be returning for me and my husbands next child. One of his greatest qualities is that you can tell he is in this medical field because he loves what he does and truly cares for his patients; I highly recommend Dr, Babalola.

|  customer  |  show details
by Benita Sanders on Mar 9th, 2013

Yes i would recommend Dr B to all mothers to be. He educates you on the many changes you are experiencing. He has very good bed side manners and he really cares for his pts. Very good doctor

|  show details
Feb 7th, 2013

Dr. Babaloa was always kind and courteous. He always took time out to answer my questions without feeling rushed like must doctors. His staff was always friendly. When I had my daughter he still took time out of his rounds to make sure baby and I was okay.

|  Excellent!  |  show details
Sep 25th, 2012

I had my daughter at 18 and I was very nervous about finding the right doctor for me. I decided to see him and see how it was before i decided which doctor I would choose. I felt so cared about from the first appointment I had up to my follow-up after I gave birth. He listened to all my concerns and I never left the office with any questions or misunderstandings. I would recommend him to anyone!Corey S.

|  Loving Doctor and Caring Staff  |  show details
Sep 10th, 2012

Dr. B. delivered my daughter; Breanna Elizabeth on January 29th 2009. The whole pregnancy as well as all of my visits after have been warm and loving. His staff are not the kind of grumpy, cold people you would usually encounter at a busy doctor's office. Instead, they tend to every care and question that you may have, and THAT is something you just don't learn in school.I LOVE DR. B. and his loving staff!! I will NEVER go to another GYN again. =)

|  show details
Jul 3rd, 2011

I rather get every tooth pulled in my mouth inside of having to wait as long as I do at his Salem Office. They are a pure doc mill. I have waited up to 3 hours just to see him for 5 mins. I have been canceled at least 4 times and then it takes 3 weeks to get another appointment. He sees like 30 patients a day and you could tell because the quailty of care sucks.

|  BIRTH-LABOR  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2011

I was kind of stuck with Dr. Babalola when my doctor retired, had been with her seens 18 age. Got pregant 7 month in pregancy, he told over. Felt weird about him,but so long into pregrenacy decide to remain thier. BAD BAD BAD decision. First I, couldn't get in touch with office or doctor. Get to hosipoal, they contacted him after i was there for and few hours. He gets there check me out, tell me, you have baby around 12 or 1. left, came back 5 mins before baby came.(LEFT AFTER BIRTH IN ME) had to have (AFTER BIRTH REMOVED TWO WEEKS LATER) there's more,no time.