A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gee Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, Nus, Medicine.
Dr. Tan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Children's Hospital
- The Childrens Hospital-Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gee Tan MD is a female Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Gee Tan practice?
- Dr. Gee Tan has 1 office location.
Dr. Gee Tan practices Anesthesiology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Anesthesiologists.