A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geeta Been:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Been
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Been Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geeta Been, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Been graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Been has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Edward Hines Veterans Affairs Hospital, General Medicine Clinic,
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geeta Been MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Geeta Been practice?
- Dr. Geeta Been has 3 office locations.
Dr. Geeta Been practices Ophthalmology near Maywood, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hines, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Maywood Ophthalmologists.