A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geeta Been:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Been
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Been Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geeta Been, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Been graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Been has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Edward Hines Veterans Affairs Hospital, General Medicine Clinic,
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geeta Been MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Geeta Been practice?
- Dr. Geeta Been has 3 office locations.
Dr. Geeta Been practices Ophthalmology near Maywood, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hines, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Maywood Ophthalmologists.