Neurological Surgeons
2400 Balfour Rd
Ste 237
Brentwood, CA 94513
925-516-3020
Locations and availability (2)

|  Lumbar Spinal Fusion:  |  show details
by FERNANDO PECOL on Dec 20th, 2013

I had been suffering and in severe pain for many, many years and kept postponing my lumbar spinal fusion due to fear until February of this year when my pain was no longer tolerable. I met Dr. Geoffrey R Adey and he put my mind at ease from the assessment to post-op. I felt truly cared for in his hands and in the hands of his very professional staff. Thank you just doesn't seem adequate to express my gratitude for the difference he has made in my life. Thank you for your continued dedication to helping those who have lost hope! Dr. Geoffrey R Adey is very professional, has an excellent bedside manner, is very knowledgeable and an exceptionally gifted surgeon who has a genuine concern for his patients. Now almost 10 months post op, I can honestly say that he healed me. The medical assistants and PA were very caring and professional and saw to all my needs. They always made an extra effort to be polite and courteous they paid close attention to me and all of my questions were answered and I left feeling encouraged and knew that I had made the right decision to have Dr. Geoffrey R Adey perform my surgery. There is no doubt in my mind that I would recommend Dr. Geoffrey R Adey to anyone with any type of spine issue. His knowledge is far beyond and superior to any other spinal doctor I had seen in the past. Thank you so much for all that you have done. You have certainly changed my life.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Aug 18th, 2009

Dr. Adey diagnosed my problem through and exhaustive testing and interviews and performed corrective surgery with excellent results. I am completely cured and can't thank Dr. Adey enough.

|  The Best Neuro-Surgeon you will ever find!  |  show details
Jan 10th, 2009

Dr.Geoff Adey is THE one and only reason I am still alive. That simple!After a messed-up first attempt at clipping a bursted cerebral aneurysm (by another surgeon), Dr Adey, not only saved my life by going in for the second surgery to re-clip the aneurysm, but while performing this, he uncovered a second aneurysm, on the verge of bursting, completely missed by the previous neurosurgeon! He is, without a doubt, the reason I am still alive today, 11 years later. I will never be able to thank him enough! Wonderful sense of humour and caring bed manners, he is the most wonderful doctor I've ever met. Yes, I owe him my life. I just can't say enough good about this wonderfully skilled surgeon. Everyone should be so lucky as to have him as their surgeon! He is the only one I trust 110%!!Thank you!Michelle

|  Excellent Recovery  |  show details
by M.C., Concord, CA on Mar 20th, 2008

Having a congenital neural/spinal issue is debilitating. Dr. Adey performed a miracle as I never thought that I would be out of a wheel chair for the rest of my life...as it was I was in one for almost two years. I now walk without even so much as a cane for assistance. Dr. Adey discovered and treated my condition with such expertise that I feel so very fortunate to have found him.