Dr. Geoffrey Adey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Geoffrey Adey?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 2nd, 2017

This Dr. Is an arrogant person.

As for follow up? Gives incorrect or no instructions to physical therapy follow up. I have had three physical issues that began immediately after surgery. Mr. Adey claims none of these issues could POSSIBLY be because of my surgery. Googling my surgery these possible side effects are mentioned. He loves to talk, but will not listen even long enough for you to complete a question. I would never recommend this person to anyone requiring neck surgery. Maybe my issues could have happened with another surgeon, but to completely blow me off and insist these sudden problems could have been caused by my surgery is ridiculous. I asked for a referral for one of the side effects, he refused to give it.

August 18th, 2009

Great Doctor

Dr. Adey diagnosed my problem through and exhaustive testing and interviews and performed corrective surgery with excellent results. I am completely cured and can't thank Dr. Adey enough.

January 10th, 2009

The Best Neuro-Surgeon you will ever find!

Dr.Geoff Adey is THE one and only reason I am still alive. That simple!After a messed-up first attempt at clipping a bursted cerebral aneurysm (by another surgeon), Dr Adey, not only saved my life by going in for the second surgery to re-clip the aneurysm, but while performing this, he uncovered a second aneurysm, on the verge of bursting, completely missed by the previous neurosurgeon! He is, without a doubt, the reason I am still alive today, 11 years later. I will never be able to thank him enough! Wonderful sense of humour and caring bed manners, he is the most wonderful doctor I've ever met. Yes, I owe him my life. I just can't say enough good about this wonderfully skilled surgeon. Everyone should be so lucky as to have him as their surgeon! He is the only one I trust 110%!!Thank you!Michelle

March 20th, 2008

Excellent Recovery

Having a congenital neural/spinal issue is debilitating. Dr. Adey performed a miracle as I never thought that I would be out of a wheel chair for the rest of my life...as it was I was in one for almost two years. I now walk without even so much as a cane for assistance. Dr. Adey discovered and treated my condition with such expertise that I feel so very fortunate to have found him.

December 4th, 2014