Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Aug 18th, 2009

Dr. Adey diagnosed my problem through and exhaustive testing and interviews and performed corrective surgery with excellent results. I am completely cured and can't thank Dr. Adey enough.

The Best Neuro-Surgeon you will ever find! show details The Best Neuro-Surgeon you will ever find!
Jan 10th, 2009

Dr.Geoff Adey is THE one and only reason I am still alive. That simple!After a messed-up first attempt at clipping a bursted cerebral aneurysm (by another surgeon), Dr Adey, not only saved my life by going in for the second surgery to re-clip the aneurysm, but while performing this, he uncovered a second aneurysm, on the verge of bursting, completely missed by the previous neurosurgeon! He is, without a doubt, the reason I am still alive today, 11 years later. I will never be able to thank him enough! Wonderful sense of humour and caring bed manners, he is the most wonderful doctor I've ever met. Yes, I owe him my life. I just can't say enough good about this wonderfully skilled surgeon. Everyone should be so lucky as to have him as their surgeon! He is the only one I trust 110%!!Thank you!Michelle

Excellent Recovery show details Excellent Recovery
by M.C., Concord, CA on Mar 20th, 2008

Having a congenital neural/spinal issue is debilitating. Dr. Adey performed a miracle as I never thought that I would be out of a wheel chair for the rest of my life...as it was I was in one for almost two years. I now walk without even so much as a cane for assistance. Dr. Adey discovered and treated my condition with such expertise that I feel so very fortunate to have found him.