Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 2nd, 2015

Dr. Branning's promptness is not perfect for the sole reason of spending time with his patients. I can't begrudge him because I want Dr. Branning to take time with me.

Jan 22nd, 2015

He was recommended by someone who has gone to him for over 15 years. I moved from Tokyo and went for a routine visit and he was very thorough and nice but my OB/GYN in California had an amazing friendly staff that always follow-up, so I am a bit spoiled.

by Amy K. Ashley on Jan 21st, 2015

I love Dr. Branning & his staff! They are all very kind, have great bedside manners, & very accommodating.

Save yourself the headache....not worth it show details Save yourself the headache....not worth it
Apr 30th, 2013

By far the worse experience in my 33 years of existence. He has no bedside manners, does not take the time to listen, if you don't ask, you pretty much don't get anything. The wait time is unbelievable, 50minute to an hour. He never apologize and acts like no big deal. He thinks more highly of himself than he ought. I actually made a list of all my appointments and wait time. My biggest regret is that I didn't leave sooner. I cannot believe he came highly recommended by an associate. Melissa the office rep is very abrupt and rude. I suppose that attitude trickles down from the top. In this day and age where patients have options it is simply not just ok to be competent, that comes a dime a dozen and especially coming from a doctor they should have the complete package, competence and compassion

We Love Dr Branning! show details We Love Dr Branning!
Mar 27th, 2011

Dr. Branning delivered my first baby and he was wonderful. I am now pregnant with my second baby and Dr. Branning has been great through the whole pregnancy. I couldn't ask for a better doctor and I think he has a great bed side manner.

Find another Doctor... show details Find another Doctor...
Jul 6th, 2010

Made an appointment with Dr. Branning as soon as I found out I was pregnant(had recently moved to the area). He has no bedside manner and is very rushed, uncaring, and rude. I have also had to wait at least 50 minutes each visit. I am now finding a new Doctor in the middle of my pregnancy. I wish I had found these reviews before making my decision.

What a waste of time show details What a waste of time
Apr 26th, 2010

Dr. Branning was recommended to me by a friend as I was having heavy periods. I am 32 years old and have one child. I waited 20 minutes in the waiting room after I filled out my paperwork then 30 more in my gown before he came in. I am 32 years old and wanted options for treatment. From the minute he started talking all he was interested in was taking out my uterus, typical man. He did not give me any other options. Very disappointing and a waste of my time.

Very professional show details Very professional
by M. Roche, Frisco TX on Mar 28th, 2010

A very good experience overall. The Dr. moves in and out of caring doctor and technical professional - so his bedside manner could be better. That being said, his knowledge and experience leaves you feeling comfortable.