A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Yang, Facial Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Yang, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Chi-Chiao Yang MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. George C. Yang practice?
- Dr. George Yang has 1 office location.
Dr. George Yang practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.