A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Davis is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Davis, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Edwin Davis MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. George E. Davis practice?
- Dr. George Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. George Davis practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Psychiatrists.