A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Denoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Denoto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Denoto, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Denoto graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Denoto has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Denoto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George Denoto practice?
Dr. George Denoto practices Surgery near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Surgeons.