A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George DeNoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George DeNoto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeNoto
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. DeNoto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George DeNoto, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. DeNoto graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. DeNoto has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George DeNoto MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George DeNoto practice?
- Dr. George DeNoto has 3 office locations.
Dr. George DeNoto practices Surgery near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Manhasset Surgeons.