A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Mark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Mark, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mark graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mark has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mark accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George E. Mark practice?
Dr. George Mark practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Elmer, NJ.
See Sewell Cardiothoracic Surgeons and Sewell Cardiologists.