Learn more about Dr. George Mark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Mark, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mark
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Mark, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mark graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mark has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George E Mark MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. George E. Mark practice?
- Dr. George Mark has 11 office locations.
Dr. George Mark practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Camden, NJ.
See Sewell Internists and Sewell Cardiologists.