Learn more about Dr. George Mark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Mark, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mark
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Mark Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Mark, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mark graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mark has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George E Mark MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. George E. Mark practice?
- Dr. George Mark has 11 office locations.
Dr. George Mark practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Camden, NJ.
See Sewell Internists and Sewell Cardiologists.