Learn more about Dr. George Kantor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Kantor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kantor
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kantor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Kantor, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kantor graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kantor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Stephen Kantor MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George S. Kantor practice?
- Dr. George Kantor has 1 office location.
Dr. George Kantor practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
See Palm Beach Gardens Surgeons.