A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Kantor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Kantor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kantor
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kantor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Kantor, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kantor graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kantor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Stephen Kantor MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George S. Kantor practice?
- Dr. George Kantor has 1 office location.
Dr. George Kantor practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
See Palm Beach Gardens Surgeons.