A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Lefkovits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Lefkovits, Plastic Surgeon, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Lefkovits, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lefkovits graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lefkovits has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Manhattan Eye Ear Throat Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital Manhattan Eye Ear and Throat Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lefkovits accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George Lefkovits practice?
Dr. George Lefkovits practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.