A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Lefkovits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Lefkovits, Plastic Surgeon, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lefkovits
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lefkovits Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Lefkovits, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lefkovits graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lefkovits has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Manhattan Eye Ear Throat Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital Manhattan Eye Ear and Throat Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Lefkovits MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. George Lefkovits practice?
- Dr. George Lefkovits has 1 office location.
Dr. George Lefkovits practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.