A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Lefkovits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Lefkovits, Plastic Surgeon, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lefkovits
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lefkovits Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Lefkovits, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lefkovits graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lefkovits has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Manhattan Eye Ear Throat Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital Manhattan Eye Ear and Throat Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Lefkovits MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. George Lefkovits practice?
- Dr. George Lefkovits has 1 office location.
Dr. George Lefkovits practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.