A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Madera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Madera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Madera graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Madera has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern New Mexico Medical Center
- Espanola Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Joseph Madera MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. George J. Madera practice?
- Dr. George Madera has 5 office locations.
Dr. George Madera practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Roswell, NM and Bismarck, ND.
See Albuquerque Cardiologists.