A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. George Madera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Madera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Madera graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Madera has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern New Mexico Medical Center
- University of New Mexico Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Joseph Madera MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. George J. Madera practice?
- Dr. George Madera has 4 office locations.
Dr. George Madera practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Sioux City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: San Marino, CA and Albuquerque, NM.
See Sioux City Cardiologists.