A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Madera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Madera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Madera
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Madera Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Madera graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Madera has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern New Mexico Medical Center
- Espanola Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Joseph Madera MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. George J. Madera practice?
- Dr. George Madera has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Madera practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Portsmouth, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Bremerton, WA.
See Portsmouth Cardiologists.