A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George McKendall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George McKendall is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKendall
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McKendall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George McKendall, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McKendall graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McKendall has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Kent County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Raymond McKendall MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. George R. McKendall practice?
- Dr. George McKendall has 10 office locations.
Dr. George McKendall practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Attleboro, MA and North Smithfield, RI.
See Providence Cardiologists.