A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George McKendall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George McKendall is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKendall
Specialties & Research
Dr. George McKendall, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McKendall graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McKendall has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Kent County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Raymond McKendall MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. George R. McKendall practice?
- Dr. George McKendall has 2 office locations.
Dr. George McKendall practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: East Providence, RI.
See Providence Cardiologists.