Dermatologist

14100 E Arapahoe Rd
Centennial, CO 80112
720-279-1388
Locations and availability (4)

|  excellent doc  |  show details
by None on Apr 8th, 2013

Great choice. I was seen on time and he actually answered my questions. Finally a dermatologist who actually looked at my skin!

|  A partner in personal healthcare  |  show details
Sep 4th, 2012

Dr. Poggioli is my partner in healthcare. As a patient I look for physicians who work with me to understand my issues and concerns and come to conclusions and resolutions together. Dr. Poggioli is one of the few who provides an abundance of information and is willing to discuss to complete satisfaction. He cares! I would refer anyone to his care.

|  really knows his stuff  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2012

Dr. P is very good. He was able to diagnose my rare condition after years of others missing it b/c they didn't listen to me or believe my history. He really wanted to figure it out and I am so glad he did. I recommend him to everyone.

May 26th, 2010

Dr. Poggioli really listened to my reasons for visiting him and gave me all the possible options and explained what the process will be with each option. He called me back after my appointment as a follow up. He was very nice and courteous. I felt really comfortable with his treatment and how he takes care of his patients. He is very professional and an excellent doctor.Thank you Doc!!!!

Aug 31st, 2009

Dr. Poggioli took the time to explain my contition. I highly recommended him.

Mar 26th, 2009

My first dermatologist in the Denver area was awful when compared to Dr. Poggioli. He and his staff were so courteous, and my appointment was so informative and helpful. I can't say enough good things.

|  professional, thorough, efficent  |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2008

Dr. P spent extra time with me instead of cramming a visit in 3 minutes like my former derm. He made sure all my questions were answered and didn't try to sell me any products.