Dr. George Spinka MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 28th, 2012
Will not listen
I had seizures due to a parasite that damaged my brain, and this Doctor refused to hear any of it. I saw him in 2009 to schedule an MRI to see if my brain had healed. He ordered the MRI but when I tried to discuss options for curing my problem he refused. He stated that I would have to be on medication for the rest of my life. He also admitted to me that the only reason he wanted to increase my medication dosage was to satisfy the bureaucrats at the DMV, and not for any medical reason at all. He also insisted that I was epileptic even though I have had FIVE EEGs and ALL OF THEM WERE NEGATIVE FOR EPILEPSY. I saw another doctor and since then I have been off medication for two years and seizure free.So overall if I would have listened to him, I would still be on medication with no problem solved. He does not have any experience with rare cases causing seizures, however a lot of MD doctors in the US don't. If you are an epileptic I am sure he would be fine, but if you have seizures that are unusual don't waste your time with him, he is just incompetent. He went to medical school decades ago and has not kept up with the sciences.

August 13th, 2014