Learn more about Dr. George Velmahos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Velmahos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Velmahos
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Velmahos Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Hemorrhagic Shock
- Multiple Trauma
- Stab Wounds
- Thoracic Injuries
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Velmahos graduated from University Of Athens. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Velmahos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Velmahos MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George Velmahos practice?
- Dr. George Velmahos has 1 office location.
Dr. George Velmahos practices Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.