A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georges Dahr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Georges Dahr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dahr
Specialties & Research
Dr. Georges Dahr, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dahr graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dahr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beebe Medical Center
- Milford Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Georges A Dahr MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Georges A. Dahr practice?
- Dr. Georges Dahr has 5 office locations.
Dr. Georges Dahr practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Millsboro, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Lewes, DE.
See Millsboro Internists and Millsboro Cardiologists.