A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georges Haddad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Georges Haddad, Vascular Surgery is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haddad
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haddad Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Georges Haddad, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Coarctation
- Blue Toe Syndrome
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Haddad graduated from French Faculty of Medicine of Beirut.
Dr. Haddad has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Georges K Haddad MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Georges K. Haddad practice?
- Dr. Georges Haddad has 1 office location.
Dr. Georges Haddad practices Vascular Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.