A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georges Haddad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Georges Haddad, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Coarctation
- Blue Toe Syndrome
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Haddad graduated from French Faculty of Medicine of Beirut.
Dr. Haddad has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haddad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Georges K. Haddad practice?
Dr. Georges Haddad practices Vascular Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Grosse Pointe Shores, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.