Aug 14th, 2016

Ruined my nose.

Wonderfully talented doctor. show details Wonderfully talented doctor.
by Leah S Klein on Apr 4th, 2016

Dr. Acker was my doctor and my friend. He did my sister's reconstruction and when he could not do mine because my stomach was too thin, he went with me to Atlanta to a doctor that he found for me and he observed the surgery. He has done other procedures on me and always done a great job. He is very kind and very talented. I have always love him because he has always been so caring.

Talented and Caring Doctor show details Talented and Caring Doctor
by Kim R. on May 3rd, 2015

I have never met a more caring or concerned doctor. Dr. Acker really took his time to get to know me and his expertise in the field of plastic surgery is unparalleled. Dr. Acker's background in art makes his approach quite unique and his methodology left me with NO pain, NO bandages, and minimal discomfort and bruising. This was a very positive experience for me.

Best Doctor in the United States show details Best Doctor in the United States
by Happy in Brookvile on Apr 14th, 2014

Words can't explain how good this doctor is. He isn't a surgeon! he's an artist! Dr. Acker is so caring, detailed and supportive. He explains everything to you and if he can't get the desired results, he won't do the surgery. Dr. Acker is the first doctor I've every met that truly doesn't care or need the money and truly practices because he cares and wants to help people. I can't express how happy I am with my results and his care. One Word. Spectacular !

Brilliant plastic surgeon show details Brilliant plastic surgeon
Sep 28th, 2012

Dr. Acker did my rhinoplasty over 20 years ago, and he did an amazing job! I was thrilled with the results then and still am, to this day. He is a very nice person and cares a lot about his patients. After my surgery, I had no pain at all. Dr. Acker has always been available to me for any questions I have ever had, over the years.

are you kidding me show details are you kidding me
May 23rd, 2012

this guy is not worth one dime!

Unprofesssional Office show details Unprofesssional Office
Jun 10th, 2011

Call for medical report big hassle.All about money

Best Nose Job show details Best Nose Job
Apr 21st, 2011

Everything he said to me was clear and perfectly understood. He had an amazing eye for perfection and proportion like no one else. Minimal swelling, no bruising, and NO PAIN! An amazing job!!

Scott DJ show details Scott DJ
Mar 20th, 2011

I met Dr.Acker 30 years ago and he fixed my wife's nose. Did a fantastic job and helped her breath once again. 1 year later I used him to fix my nose and he was wonderful and did a great job. If it was not for Dr. Acker I would have never been appointed to my civil service job. He remove bone fragments that were blocking my air way and sinuses. He has done 3 surgeries on my wife and 4 on me 1 on our son over the last 30 years. You cant's find a better doctor in his field anywhere. His staff and his personality is top.

An Artist and a Humanitarian show details An Artist and a Humanitarian
by Carole on May 3rd, 2010

Dr. Gerald Acker is a plastic surgeon practicing in Roslyn, New York. He makes people beautiful, corrects mistakes other doctors have made and saves lives on a daily basis. Once he becomes your doctor, he also becomes your friend. However, you have to be very lucky to find Dr. Acker because he never advertises. His new patients come to him purely by recommendation. Dr. Acker is not just a plastic surgeon, he is an artist. He is a perfectionist. He is a humanitarian. When patients can not return home to recuperate after surgery because they live out of town of out of state or in another country, or in some circumstances there is no one at home to care for them, Dr. Acker opens his home and personally oversees the post surgical care. The results of surgery are always amazing and the pain is minimal. A patients relationship with Dr. Acker does not end with the last post surgical visit. The doctor remains available to all of his patients even years after surgery.I am one of these lucky people who found Dr. Acker and because of it, I am healthier, far more youthful looking and much more beautiful than I ever dreamt possible.

May 29th, 2009