Dr. Gerald Acker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gerald Acker?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Gerald Acker?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 24th, 2017

Best Nose Job

Dr Acker came through on his word. Fixed my nose second time around at no charge. No such thing as perfect but close enough.

August 15th, 2016

Ruined my nose.

April 4th, 2016

Wonderfully talented doctor.

Dr. Acker was my doctor and my friend. He did my sister's reconstruction and when he could not do mine because my stomach was too thin, he went with me to Atlanta to a doctor that he found for me and he observed the surgery. He has done other procedures on me and always done a great job. He is very kind and very talented. I have always love him because he has always been so caring.

May 3rd, 2015

Talented and Caring Doctor

I have never met a more caring or concerned doctor. Dr. Acker really took his time to get to know me and his expertise in the field of plastic surgery is unparalleled. Dr. Acker's background in art makes his approach quite unique and his methodology left me with NO pain, NO bandages, and minimal discomfort and bruising. This was a very positive experience for me.

April 14th, 2014

Best Doctor in the United States

Words can't explain how good this doctor is. He isn't a surgeon! he's an artist! Dr. Acker is so caring, detailed and supportive. He explains everything to you and if he can't get the desired results, he won't do the surgery. Dr. Acker is the first doctor I've every met that truly doesn't care or need the money and truly practices because he cares and wants to help people. I can't express how happy I am with my results and his care. One Word. Spectacular !

September 28th, 2012

Brilliant plastic surgeon

Dr. Acker did my rhinoplasty over 20 years ago, and he did an amazing job! I was thrilled with the results then and still am, to this day. He is a very nice person and cares a lot about his patients. After my surgery, I had no pain at all. Dr. Acker has always been available to me for any questions I have ever had, over the years.

May 24th, 2012

are you kidding me

this guy is not worth one dime!

June 10th, 2011

Unprofesssional Office

Call for medical report big hassle.All about money

April 22nd, 2011

Best Nose Job

Everything he said to me was clear and perfectly understood. He had an amazing eye for perfection and proportion like no one else. Minimal swelling, no bruising, and NO PAIN! An amazing job!!

March 20th, 2011

Scott DJ

I met Dr.Acker 30 years ago and he fixed my wife's nose. Did a fantastic job and helped her breath once again. 1 year later I used him to fix my nose and he was wonderful and did a great job. If it was not for Dr. Acker I would have never been appointed to my civil service job. He remove bone fragments that were blocking my air way and sinuses. He has done 3 surgeries on my wife and 4 on me 1 on our son over the last 30 years. You cant's find a better doctor in his field anywhere. His staff and his personality is top.

May 3rd, 2010

An Artist and a Humanitarian

Dr. Gerald Acker is a plastic surgeon practicing in Roslyn, New York. He makes people beautiful, corrects mistakes other doctors have made and saves lives on a daily basis. Once he becomes your doctor, he also becomes your friend. However, you have to be very lucky to find Dr. Acker because he never advertises. His new patients come to him purely by recommendation. Dr. Acker is not just a plastic surgeon, he is an artist. He is a perfectionist. He is a humanitarian. When patients can not return home to recuperate after surgery because they live out of town of out of state or in another country, or in some circumstances there is no one at home to care for them, Dr. Acker opens his home and personally oversees the post surgical care. The results of surgery are always amazing and the pain is minimal. A patients relationship with Dr. Acker does not end with the last post surgical visit. The doctor remains available to all of his patients even years after surgery.I am one of these lucky people who found Dr. Acker and because of it, I am healthier, far more youthful looking and much more beautiful than I ever dreamt possible.

August 4th, 2017