Surgical Specialist

1 Expy Plz
Roslyn Heights, NY 11577
516-484-8886
Locations and availability (2)

|  Best Doctor in the United States  |  show details
by Happy in Brookvile on Apr 14th, 2014

Words can't explain how good this doctor is. He isn't a surgeon! he's an artist! Dr. Acker is so caring, detailed and supportive. He explains everything to you and if he can't get the desired results, he won't do the surgery. Dr. Acker is the first doctor I've every met that truly doesn't care or need the money and truly practices because he cares and wants to help people. I can't express how happy I am with my results and his care. One Word. Spectacular !

|  cancer  |  show details
by mom on Jun 11th, 2013

my daughter had br implants she has six years later breast cancer

|  Brilliant plastic surgeon  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2012

Dr. Acker did my rhinoplasty over 20 years ago, and he did an amazing job! I was thrilled with the results then and still am, to this day. He is a very nice person and cares a lot about his patients. After my surgery, I had no pain at all. Dr. Acker has always been available to me for any questions I have ever had, over the years.

|  Dr. Acker saved my life and leg  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2012

I had a few moles which I developed and saw a dermatologist who waited six weeks to tell me they were malignant. He was to operate on me leaving me needing a skin graft and excessive scarring. I went to see Dr. Acker before the surgery and he scheduled me the following week whereby he saved me from having a skin graft and also saved my from excessive scarring, besides saving my life. You cannot find a better doctor/surgeon who is more skilled and more caring. I recommend him to anyone who is looking for the finest medical care. Joy Marks

|  are you kidding me  |  show details
May 23rd, 2012

this guy is not worth one dime!

|  Unprofesssional Office  |  show details
Jun 10th, 2011

Call for medical report big hassle.All about money

|  show details
May 16th, 2011

Gerry is the best doctor I have ever been abridged to know.He has operated pm ,e several times and I know that he saved my life.I would highly recommend him to anyone ans every one.Leah S Klein

|  Best Nose Job  |  show details
Apr 21st, 2011

Everything he said to me was clear and perfectly understood. He had an amazing eye for perfection and proportion like no one else. Minimal swelling, no bruising, and NO PAIN! An amazing job!!

|  Scott DJ  |  show details
Mar 20th, 2011

I met Dr.Acker 30 years ago and he fixed my wife's nose. Did a fantastic job and helped her breath once again. 1 year later I used him to fix my nose and he was wonderful and did a great job. If it was not for Dr. Acker I would have never been appointed to my civil service job. He remove bone fragments that were blocking my air way and sinuses. He has done 3 surgeries on my wife and 4 on me 1 on our son over the last 30 years. You cant's find a better doctor in his field anywhere. His staff and his personality is top.

|  An Artist and a Humanitarian  |  show details
by Carole on May 3rd, 2010

Dr. Gerald Acker is a plastic surgeon practicing in Roslyn, New York. He makes people beautiful, corrects mistakes other doctors have made and saves lives on a daily basis. Once he becomes your doctor, he also becomes your friend. However, you have to be very lucky to find Dr. Acker because he never advertises. His new patients come to him purely by recommendation. Dr. Acker is not just a plastic surgeon, he is an artist. He is a perfectionist. He is a humanitarian. When patients can not return home to recuperate after surgery because they live out of town of out of state or in another country, or in some circumstances there is no one at home to care for them, Dr. Acker opens his home and personally oversees the post surgical care. The results of surgery are always amazing and the pain is minimal. A patients relationship with Dr. Acker does not end with the last post surgical visit. The doctor remains available to all of his patients even years after surgery.I am one of these lucky people who found Dr. Acker and because of it, I am healthier, far more youthful looking and much more beautiful than I ever dreamt possible.

|  show details