A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Hoke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Hoke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Hoke, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoke graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hoke has 11 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Pierre Hoke MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald P. Hoke practice?
- Dr. Gerald Hoke has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Hoke practices Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY.
See New York Urologists.