A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Hoke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Hoke, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including General Urology Erectile Dysfunction, Impotence Prostate Cancer, and Impotence; Prostate Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoke graduated from Cornell University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hoke has 11 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hoke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerald P. Hoke practice?
Dr. Gerald Hoke practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.