A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Matthews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Matthews is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Matthews, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Male Infertility
Education & Awards
Dr. Matthews graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Matthews has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Matthews accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerald J. Matthews practice?
Dr. Gerald Matthews practices Urology near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Hawthorne Urologists.