A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Matthews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Matthews is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matthews
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Matthews Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Matthews, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Matthews graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Matthews has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Jack Matthews MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald J. Matthews practice?
- Dr. Gerald Matthews has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Matthews practices Urology near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and New Rochelle, NY.
See Hawthorne Urologists.