A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerardo Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerardo Martinez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Martinez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerardo Ruvalcaba Martinez MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Gerardo R. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Gerardo Martinez has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerardo Martinez practices Anesthesiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Anesthesiologists.