Obstetricians & Gynecologists

60 W 68th St
Apt 1A
New York, NY 10023
212-873-1909
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 1st, 2014

Dr. Aaron has been an incredible doctor for me. She has seen me through 2 pregnancies and both went completely smooth. She is a calm doctor, extremely knowledgeable, interested in my medical history, attentive, polite and to the point with her delivery of information. I have been with her for seven years and I always get insurance she accepts.

Feb 26th, 2014

Dr. Aaron saw me last minute, which I really appreciated. She is kind and knowledgable. Wait times are very variable however.

|  Been with Dr. Aaron for 9 years... She's great!  |  show details
by L. A. H. on Oct 1st, 2013

I can't figure out why she'd get a negative review. Ok, maybe she doesn't spend an hour with you, but hey, I don't want to be there that long, so what's the issue!?! She's quick, accurate & thorough.... What else do you want? She may not be syrupy sweet, but um, she's REAL and a nice Dr.! I moved out of the city & still travel back in to see Dr. Aaron. I think she's great!

|  Easy to see for a reason, AVOID!!!  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2012

You can normally get an appointment within a day, waits at the office are very short, this is a sign of of awful she is.She doesn't take an appropriate history, doesn't want to listen, is cold and unapproachable. She is also uninformative and I always get the feeling like she's looking down on me for my health choices. She will NOT return your phone calls, I've had to call 4 or more times in a day to get test results. It just seems she doesn't care about anything, much less her patients.

|  Unprofesional  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2012

If you want a Dr who DOESN'T give you much time, DOESN'T care or listens about your concerns on treatment, DOESN'T communicate with his colleagues on your on going treatments, DOESN'T have polite STAFF and MAKES you wait for ever; then This is your DR.

Apr 13th, 2012

I have been going to Dr Aaron for over 13 years. She has seen me through 2 pregnancies. She is always very kind and I always feel at ease.

|  Terrible experience! Absolutely unprofessional office!  |  show details
Mar 14th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr Aaron's for five years. She is knowledgeable however curt and not available to providing the patient with the necessary time or explanation of the diagnosis. Her staff is absolutely unprofessional. It has been ridiculously difficult to schedule appointments, get prescriptions refilled or now getting my records transferred to a new doctor. I was once sent the wrong prescription which I only found out after going to another doctor to get a second opinion. It was a matter of getting an old medication refilled, however due to the doctor's mistake another type of medication was called in for me. The overall experience with this office has been nothing but frustrating due to their lack of professionalism or care. I do not trust this office to prescribe me the correct medication, let alone trust them with the birth of my child.

|  knowledgeable, to the point, accommodating  |  show details
Jan 5th, 2012

I've seen Dr. Aaron twice in about 14 months and she's great. She asks questions to understand your situation and works from there. So many other doctors will prescribe a medicine without asking about the personal details of your medical conditions. Dr. Aaron is on top of it all. If you need a BFF to chat about your weekend, don't see Dr. Aaron. She's an OB/GYN, not a therapist.

|  quick and easy delivery  |  show details
Dec 7th, 2011

all her advice when i was preganant was so true,i was so happy when my delivery went smoothly. Female md's are the best, male doctors dont know what it takes to have a baby! natural childbirth

|  I like her  |  show details
Nov 23rd, 2011

I don't need warm and fuzzy. I need a doctor that fits with my schedule and needs. I've been her patient since 2005 and I'm perfectly happy with her. Her abruptness may be due to the fact that she has a lot of patients and is willing to take someone the same day they call as she's done for me many times. If you need someone to hold your hand, she's not for you. If you need someone who knows her stuff, tells it like it is and will treat you and send you on your way, then call her. And she has always followed up with me too:)

|  Great OB  |  show details
May 31st, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Aaron for 8.5 months now, about to give birth to my first child. She has only been late once and I had to wait only 25 minutes, all other apt times, she has been ON TIME. She is helpful, to the point and direct which I like, no fake fluff. Very knowledgable, I have NEVER felt rushed, answers all my questions, even my husbands long list of questions. I'm shocked she has any poor reviews, she's been wonderful to me and I'm very happy to have he deliver my baby in just two weeks. She has made me feel very comfortable and cared for. She even takes calls on weekends when I had a concern or question and got right back to me. receptionist is not to warmest but then again she is not delivering my baby. The office is small, but that is not where I am delivering also. Minor details... Dr. Aaron is great if you want a direct and to the point Doc.

|  Good skill, poor service. Better OB than GYN.  |  show details
May 27th, 2011

Dr. Aaron has been my gyn for 5 years and she is currently my OB. I had mixed feelings about her as a Gyn. She is not warm/fuzzy. Personally, I don't need that from my gyn, but I found her to be outright cold and off-putting many times. She has gotten better over the years, and now that I am an OB patient, she is more attentive. The wait times are awful and it does feel like a factory. She was also terrible at returning calls several years ago, but is much better now. I've generally been able to schedule appointments with ease, but a few years back, I had a terrible yeast infection. Her office would not schedule me and when I finally went in, she was like "oh my, you have a RAGING infection! Why didn't you come in sooner?" I told her I tried but her office wouldn't give me an appointment even after I explained the situation. The staff has changed several times over since then. They are better now but I still don't find them very professional. (I've accepted that admin staff at most doctor's office aren't great and that the good ones are the exception.) On the plus side, she is accurate in her diagnosis and I consider her a skilled/competent doctor. Her office is filled with amazing notes about deliveries from other moms and other reviews have said she's good during delivery. Personally, I'm going to "shop" for a new OB so that I can feel like I was not passive when it came to the most important medical care of my life to date. I would encourage anyone looking for OB care to do the same.

|  COLD AS ICE  |  show details
by D.B. on Jan 18th, 2011

There is something very wrong/off with this woman. She is very cold, uncaring, almost seems indifferent and detached. She can also be very rude when she feels she is being challenged when in fact you are just asking a question. I got what I went to get done (a Pap) and she went on and on and on about how I am 38 it's too late to freeze eggs, don't i want to take a fertility test and start having kids right away? etc. etc. I think she is VERY interested in the $ aspect of being a doctor - when I left the treatment room there were 10 people/patients waiting to be seen.

|  Bad Doctor  |  show details
Oct 15th, 2010

She is C-section happy and delivers babies too early and tries ti scare mothers. Do not even risk it. Not to mention she is just not a nice person.

Sep 8th, 2010

i was a patient of dr,aaron's late last year for the birth of my daughter as i just found out i am expecting agian and i will not go back!!!! i feel her intentions are not the well being of her patients as i thought she was great at first alot came out after my daughters birth its too bad. I will definitly say GO ELSE WHERE!!!

|  excellent service  |  show details
May 11th, 2010

I received obstetrical services and a D&C from Dr. Aron recently and found her to be an outstanding physician. I definitely found her very warm and caring and supportive around some difficult issues. She is also very competent and efficient and I felt very confident in her services. I have seen several practitioners in her specialty over the last couple of years and have not found another physician who compares. I would definitely recommend her.

|  Look for your OBGYN elsewhere.  |  show details
by Citysearch User on May 2nd, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Aaron`s for three years, and each time I have seen her I made the decision never to go back, but then return be...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Apr 12th, 2010

Dr. Aaron is not exactly warm and fuzzy. If you are a busy New Yorker on the go and just going for a check up she is quick, skillful and wait time is not bad. Her office personnel has been questionable at times. They are not always the friendliest or most efficient. If I were seeing a Dr. for more than just a check-up I would try to find someone else.

by dahluwalia on Nov 16th, 2009

Dr. Aaron does a good diagnosis. However her bedside manner is definitely questionable, she does not make you feel comfortable, the interaction feels quite cold and she is forever in a rush. Additionally, her office is so small that while you are changing people keep walking in and out of the exam room. She is a decent doctor but when you are pregnant you want someone to make you feel comfortable and cared for. If I were to do it again I would positively choose another doctor.