Dr. Gila Aaron Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gila Aaron?

Caring and professional

Posted on September 8th, 2017

Thanks to Dr. Aaron, I am a happy mother of two beautiful children. Dr. Aaron performed emergency C-Section when I had my first child, she was assuring and professional throughout the process, and everything turned out alright. With my second child, because of pre-natal health condition, Dr. Aaron kept a close watch and was understanding and reassuring. My second child was a smooth delivery. I am very fortunate to have Dr. Aaron as my doctor. Highly recommend.

Best Doctor ever! I have my first child with her and looking to have many more with her expertise. She care, and follow-up with me after birth.

Posted on January 12th, 2017

Great and caring ob gyn

Posted on December 30th, 2016

I switched to Dr Aaron at 37 weeks pregnant. This is quite unusual for a dr to take a new patient but Dr Aaron checked my former records and despite the fact that my other ob gyn would only perform a c-section, Dr Aaron told me I could try for a vbac. Even though she wasn't on call the night I delivered, her co-worker guided me through the vaginal delivery perfectly and my wish for a vbac was made possible. Dr. Aaron was and is very open, caring and professional.

She saved my baby's life!

Posted on February 26th, 2016

Let me start by saying Dr. Aaron is brilliant. I was pregnant with my 3rd child at the age of 41. I had high blood pressure and was at risk for complications. Dr. Aaron provided excellent care and even ordered some tests others thought were overly cautious. Thank God she did. She saved my baby's life! Her skill is unparalleled and I am deeply grateful. I knew she was an excellent GYN for years having taken care of me but it wasn't until she became my OB that I realized just how excellent she really is at her job.

very expert and caring but lack of comm. skills.

Posted on March 13th, 2015

Dr. Aaron a very caring doctor.. i am considered a high risk preg. But i did not go to high risk doctor because she express her concern from the first moment i saw her and take care of every thing and consult another doctor for me. She collaborate with my other doctor professionally. She always leave a message about my lab result . My only neg. Comment about her that sometime i skill in dealing with pt. And the way she approach you made me uncomfortable. The reason why i am with her because i know she cares alot and i expect an expert delivery. Wating time is long sometime.

Wonderful Experience

Posted on March 9th, 2015

I went into labor and Dr. Aaron was the physician on duty. I had never seen her before and she immediately made me feel comfortable. I couldn't have asked for a better experience than the one she provided. After a 20+ hour labor I ended up having a C-Section but I was at least given the chance to labor and was encouraged by the entire team. I would recommend this competent and caring physician to anyone.

Posted on April 1st, 2014

Dr. Aaron has been an incredible doctor for me. She has seen me through 2 pregnancies and both went completely smooth. She is a calm doctor, extremely knowledgeable, interested in my medical history, attentive, polite and to the point with her delivery of information. I have been with her for seven years and I always get insurance she accepts.

Posted on February 26th, 2014

Dr. Aaron saw me last minute, which I really appreciated. She is kind and knowledgable. Wait times are very variable however.

Been with Dr. Aaron for 9 years... She's great!

Posted on October 1st, 2013

I can't figure out why she'd get a negative review. Ok, maybe she doesn't spend an hour with you, but hey, I don't want to be there that long, so what's the issue!?! She's quick, accurate & thorough.... What else do you want? She may not be syrupy sweet, but um, she's REAL and a nice Dr.! I moved out of the city & still travel back in to see Dr. Aaron. I think she's great!

Easy to see for a reason, AVOID!!!

Posted on August 20th, 2012

You can normally get an appointment within a day, waits at the office are very short, this is a sign of of awful she is.She doesn't take an appropriate history, doesn't want to listen, is cold and unapproachable. She is also uninformative and I always get the feeling like she's looking down on me for my health choices. She will NOT return your phone calls, I've had to call 4 or more times in a day to get test results. It just seems she doesn't care about anything, much less her patients.

Unprofesional

Posted on July 16th, 2012

If you want a Dr who DOESN'T give you much time, DOESN'T care or listens about your concerns on treatment, DOESN'T communicate with his colleagues on your on going treatments, DOESN'T have polite STAFF and MAKES you wait for ever; then This is your DR.

avoid gilla aaron