Overall Review

February 26th, 2016
She saved my baby's life!
Let me start by saying Dr. Aaron is brilliant. I was pregnant with my 3rd child at the age of 41. I had high blood pressure and was at risk for complications. Dr. Aaron provided excellent care and even ordered some tests others thought were overly cautious. Thank God she did. She saved my baby's life! Her skill is unparalleled and I am deeply grateful. I knew she was an excellent GYN for years having taken care of me but it wasn't until she became my OB that I realized just how excellent she really is at her job.

March 13th, 2015
very expert and caring but lack of comm. skills.
Dr. Aaron a very caring doctor.. i am considered a high risk preg. But i did not go to high risk doctor because she express her concern from the first moment i saw her and take care of every thing and consult another doctor for me. She collaborate with my other doctor professionally. She always leave a message about my lab result . My only neg. Comment about her that sometime i skill in dealing with pt. And the way she approach you made me uncomfortable. The reason why i am with her because i know she cares alot and i expect an expert delivery. Wating time is long sometime.

March 9th, 2015
Wonderful Experience
I went into labor and Dr. Aaron was the physician on duty. I had never seen her before and she immediately made me feel comfortable. I couldn't have asked for a better experience than the one she provided. After a 20+ hour labor I ended up having a C-Section but I was at least given the chance to labor and was encouraged by the entire team. I would recommend this competent and caring physician to anyone.

April 1st, 2014
Dr. Aaron has been an incredible doctor for me. She has seen me through 2 pregnancies and both went completely smooth. She is a calm doctor, extremely knowledgeable, interested in my medical history, attentive, polite and to the point with her delivery of information. I have been with her for seven years and I always get insurance she accepts.

February 26th, 2014
Dr. Aaron saw me last minute, which I really appreciated. She is kind and knowledgable. Wait times are very variable however.

October 1st, 2013
Been with Dr. Aaron for 9 years... She's great!
I can't figure out why she'd get a negative review. Ok, maybe she doesn't spend an hour with you, but hey, I don't want to be there that long, so what's the issue!?! She's quick, accurate & thorough.... What else do you want? She may not be syrupy sweet, but um, she's REAL and a nice Dr.! I moved out of the city & still travel back in to see Dr. Aaron. I think she's great!

August 20th, 2012
Easy to see for a reason, AVOID!!!
You can normally get an appointment within a day, waits at the office are very short, this is a sign of of awful she is.She doesn't take an appropriate history, doesn't want to listen, is cold and unapproachable. She is also uninformative and I always get the feeling like she's looking down on me for my health choices. She will NOT return your phone calls, I've had to call 4 or more times in a day to get test results. It just seems she doesn't care about anything, much less her patients.

July 16th, 2012
Unprofesional
If you want a Dr who DOESN'T give you much time, DOESN'T care or listens about your concerns on treatment, DOESN'T communicate with his colleagues on your on going treatments, DOESN'T have polite STAFF and MAKES you wait for ever; then This is your DR.

April 13th, 2012
I have been going to Dr Aaron for over 13 years. She has seen me through 2 pregnancies. She is always very kind and I always feel at ease.

March 14th, 2012
Terrible experience! Absolutely unprofessional office!
I have been a patient of Dr Aaron's for five years. She is knowledgeable however curt and not available to providing the patient with the necessary time or explanation of the diagnosis. Her staff is absolutely unprofessional. It has been ridiculously difficult to schedule appointments, get prescriptions refilled or now getting my records transferred to a new doctor. I was once sent the wrong prescription which I only found out after going to another doctor to get a second opinion. It was a matter of getting an old medication refilled, however due to the doctor's mistake another type of medication was called in for me. The overall experience with this office has been nothing but frustrating due to their lack of professionalism or care. I do not trust this office to prescribe me the correct medication, let alone trust them with the birth of my child.

January 5th, 2012
knowledgeable, to the point, accommodating
I've seen Dr. Aaron twice in about 14 months and she's great. She asks questions to understand your situation and works from there. So many other doctors will prescribe a medicine without asking about the personal details of your medical conditions. Dr. Aaron is on top of it all. If you need a BFF to chat about your weekend, don't see Dr. Aaron. She's an OB/GYN, not a therapist.

December 7th, 2011
quick and easy delivery
all her advice when i was preganant was so true,i was so happy when my delivery went smoothly. Female md's are the best, male doctors dont know what it takes to have a baby! natural childbirth