Anesthesiologist (pain control)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
If your looking for an Arrogant, Egotistical JerkJerk he's your man. show details If your looking for an Arrogant, Egotistical JerkJerk he's your man.
by Depressed I guess . on Aug 25th, 2015

Wish I could give negative 10 stars... This man is egotistical, arrogant, self serving jerk. I have been in treatment for pain management for over 15 years, I thought I had seen it all, however.... This "doctor" was the worse of the worse. Totally incompetent, So self absorbed, and extremely rude. He didn't physically examined me, no blood work, no medical record review. He asked me some very, very personal questions about my life, marriage and childhood ?? Nothing to do with his services. He then concluded somewhere in his narrow mind that I was depressed. Told me my present doctor, his mentor BTW, was a moron. Was SO rude, told me to stop all my meds, I was just depressed and that's it. If you look you will see almost all of the women's reviews say the same, while the men's reviews are positive? I'm no Dr. Chandler, and I can see what's going on in his shallow mind. So ladies, please save your time & money for someone who cares about you and no so much about their self.

Oct 3rd, 2011

He definitely has the attititude that is God's right hand man and poorly comunicates with his patients because of his pompous higher than thou attitude I would NOT reccommend this clinic especisally Dr. Chandler:{

by Holly Brannon Gilkeson on Jul 17th, 2011

I had several injections for neck pain over six months that did little to relieve my pain. After the last injection in April 2011, I discovered when I got home that the port & needle had been left in my arm. It was after 5 PM on a Friday. I pulled the needle out with blood spraying out forcefully. When I reported this at the next appointment, Dr. Chandler checked the medical record which indicated that the needle had been removed by the nurse. I ordered my medical records that stated that Dr. Chandler had spoken with the staff & that the needle had been removed. He filed an incident report. But when I called his office to get that report of what had actually been said & reported by the staff, I was denied access to the incidentt report. I feel that the staff lied to him! Dr. Chandler, I trusted you! And I will never go back to this clinic.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Stephanie Callaway on Apr 27th, 2010

Fantastic doctor. Tough but extremely intellegent and focused. Goes above and beyond his duties as a physician. He performed a kyphoplasty on me in 2006. Would recommend him to anyone who has a tricky medical problem.

Jan 25th, 2010

Can never get you in on time. MOST OF THE TIME 1 HOUR . Very poor bedside manner.

Apr 1st, 2009

Dr. Chandler has a good bedside manner, accurate is his practice, will take time as needed in the office, and has helped me tremendously with cronic pain. His staff is also very caring and helpful. I rate him excellent!