Dr. Gilbert Chandler III MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 5th, 2016
problem with your services
after seeing you on the first visit, I was put off to a intern . Most of the time I wouldn't have been upset but after receiving service's from all the people involved with your office I can only say they need more people and patient skills. Your methods for teaching them to a unspecting patient should be more in line with their health problems not just a insurance claim . I would think our health would be more of a concern, kind of makes you think what kind of office you run .The only thing I can see is someone putting in time to get a certificate. There for I will be letting my insurance company know what kind of services you offer and write a letter to the FSU board to let them know how your office treats people. I now have to search out a new doctor that is better at treating people with a little more kindness towards people's problems. Thanks for nothing , you have again given the health system another great experience in health care and why we question your billing .

September 9th, 2016
ARROGANT A**
DO NOT GO to DR CHANDLER ,if you are experiencing chronic pain. Went to this uncaring , pompous A to get help with chronic back pain , failed surgery. Seen him 2x on 3rd visit after waiting 3hrs. Here comes Mr. ARROGANT into the room WELL his staff messed up and I showed him DON'T ARGUE if you don't know what you are talking about. Then gets up and says I need a facility , NO SIR YOU DO, Staff lies and very RUDE

August 25th, 2015
If your looking for an Arrogant, Egotistical JerkJerk he's your man.
Wish I could give negative 10 stars... This man is egotistical, arrogant, self serving jerk. I have been in treatment for pain management for over 15 years, I thought I had seen it all, however.... This "doctor" was the worse of the worse. Totally incompetent, So self absorbed, and extremely rude. He didn't physically examined me, no blood work, no medical record review. He asked me some very, very personal questions about my life, marriage and childhood ?? Nothing to do with his services. He then concluded somewhere in his narrow mind that I was depressed. Told me my present doctor, his mentor BTW, was a moron. Was SO rude, told me to stop all my meds, I was just depressed and that's it. If you look you will see almost all of the women's reviews say the same, while the men's reviews are positive? I'm no Dr. Chandler, and I can see what's going on in his shallow mind. So ladies, please save your time & money for someone who cares about you and no so much about their self.

October 3rd, 2011
He definitely has the attititude that is God's right hand man and poorly comunicates with his patients because of his pompous higher than thou attitude I would NOT reccommend this clinic especisally Dr. Chandler:{

April 27th, 2010
Great doctor
Fantastic doctor. Tough but extremely intellegent and focused. Goes above and beyond his duties as a physician. He performed a kyphoplasty on me in 2006. Would recommend him to anyone who has a tricky medical problem.

January 25th, 2010
Can never get you in on time. MOST OF THE TIME 1 HOUR+. Very poor bedside manner.

April 1st, 2009
Dr. Chandler has a good bedside manner, accurate is his practice, will take time as needed in the office, and has helped me tremendously with cronic pain. His staff is also very caring and helpful. I rate him excellent!

May 23rd, 2017