Family Physicians

2545 E Bidwell St
Ste 110
Folsom, CA 95630
916-983-8868
Locations and availability (2)

|  Highly Recommend  |  show details
by Gina R on Dec 4th, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Tobalina for the past 6 months due to a debilitating health issue that started in May and resulted in surgery. She was an excellent choice! She listened to me, understood and trusted that I know something about my own body, changed treatments and meds when appropriate, and was very compassionate and understanding. I've found her to be accessible and knowledgeable, and both she and her staff is personable, persistent, helpful and expedient. I received a couple of calls from her office just to check in and see how treatment was going between visits. I recommend her without hesitation. I'm one of those people that never likes to give the highest rating (because no one is perfect), but there are many categories in which I would give a 5-star rating if possible, both for Dr. Tobalina and her staff.

|  Review Dr Gina Tobalina  |  show details
by Karina on Nov 21st, 2013

Dr Gina Tobalina is an excellent, professional and caring doctor. The best choice I’ve ever made is going to her when I was sick and had to change to Hills physicians. The attention I received made me decide to make her me and my family’s primary physician. It is easy to get an appointment, the care and professionalism received by her staff are exceptional. I would recommend her to anyone with the highest rating as the best doctor I’ve seen.

|  Fantastic Doctor!  |  show details
by Jennifer on Jun 25th, 2013

Dr. Tobalina always makes me feel welcome and takes my concerns (no matter how silly they seem) into consideration during my visits. She always addresses all of my health needs and contributes very interesting tidbits about the diagnosis/condition. The office staff is very friendly and gets back to you very fast. Great doctor and great staff!

|  Caring & Professional  |  show details
by Scott L. on Jan 16th, 2013

I have only been here one time but her demeanor is very caring and professional. She has a great bedside manner and spent time with me to collect information and understand my problems. I was vary impressed and would recommend Dr. Tobalina to anyone looking for a Family Doctor.

|  show details
by Lindsey Provence on Aug 10th, 2010

Dr Tobalina is a very caring and knowledgable person who always makes you feel comfortable with every visit. I have had such a wonderful experience and would refer everyone to her.

|  A great Doctor. Professional. Very friendly and caring.  |  show details
by Ruby Allred on Jun 22nd, 2010

She was able to diagnose my illness quickly and help me to understand it along with being a great Doctor to my children. They refuse to be seen by anyone else.