A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ginny Mantello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ginny Mantello, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mantello graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Mantello has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ginny Mantello BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Ginny Mantello practice?
- Dr. Ginny Mantello has 9 office locations.
Dr. Ginny Mantello practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY.
See Bronx Radiologists.