A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ginny Mantello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mantello
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mantello Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ginny Mantello, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mantello graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Mantello has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ginny Mantello BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Ginny Mantello practice?
- Dr. Ginny Mantello has 1 office location.
Dr. Ginny Mantello practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Radiologists.