Learn more about Dr. Gishel New:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. New
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. New Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Restenosis
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. New graduated from Monash University, Clayton.
Dr. New has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gishel New MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gishel New practice?
- Dr. Gishel New has 1 office location.
Dr. Gishel New practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.