Obstetricians & Gynecologists

5575 Warren Pkwy
Ste 204
Frisco, TX 75034
214-823-9630
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu. DrScore.
 |  Delievered my baby  |  show details
by Campbell on Jun 11th, 2014

Delievered my baby. Extremely knowledgeable. Seemed caring and concerned. Great at answering questions. The only con is not necessarily with him, but the ultrasound technician never could get a clear enough picture of the baby. I have friends who ultrasound pictures look amazingly clear, but mine NEVER did. Which can be a really serious issue when checking to make sure everything is ok with the baby,(that's the whole purpose of it, right) but maybe they have a new person or new equipment now. However, Heckman is still a wonderful doctor.

|  show details
Apr 8th, 2011

Doctor Heckman is the BEST doctor I have ever been to in my life. He is genuine and has his patients best interest at heart. His staff and everyone that work within the facility are wonderful & kind. My grandmother has been going to him for years so when I had to start looking for a new OBGYN she recommended him to he. I have to say that is one of the best recommendations Ive had in my life. My husband has met him and he likes him as well. I highly recommend him.

|  This doc is a ROCKSTAR!  |  show details
Mar 31st, 2011

After going to another OB for my first pregnancy, I switched to Dr. Heckman on a referal from a friend..... I had no idea how much I had missed out on with my first pregnancy! Dr. Heckman spent so much time with my husband and I and answered all of our questions each visit. We never felt rushed and he was so attentive! Our pregnancy and delivery went so well and our families LOVED Dr. Heckman. We have found a jewel in Dallas.

|  Amazing physician!! The best!  |  show details
Mar 30th, 2011

Dr Glen Heckman, by far, is one of the most caring and devoted physician I have ever been to. He takes his time with his patients( which in turn may cause you to wait a little longer) and he truly listens. I was a little concerned about going to a male OB/GYN but I must say, he showed more empathy and concern than I thought possible! I have referred a ton of my friends to him and they are just as pleased! Also, his staff is always so friendly and attentive.

|  Great doctor!  |  show details
Dec 30th, 2010

Dr. Heckman is a doctor who is very polite. His work is very professional, however, due to the demand that there is for his services, you will have to wait a little more than usual in order to see him. To me however, the best doctors are worth waiting for and I think Dr. Heckman is one of the best.

|  The Absolute Best OB-GYN in Dallas!  |  show details
Dec 6th, 2010

This man has to be the most caring individual in his field. Excellent bedside manner. He delivered my first child when I needed an emergency C-Section 22 years ago. My OB was not a surgeon and I was terrified to learn he was handing me over to the "Dr on-call" that I knew nothing about. Dr Heckman quickly won me over and after my doctor retired he was my first choice. I saw him during my second pregnancy and during the delivery my family could not say enough about his communicating with them throughout my labor. After her birth 4 of my friends and family became his lifelong patients as well after meeting him that night at the hospital. He is an angel!

|  very kind  |  show details
Nov 21st, 2010

Dr. Heckman is a devoted and professional in his field of medicine. I am fortunate to be his patient.

|  One in a Million!  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2009

Dr. Heckman is one amazing man. God definitely put him in our path for numerous reasons! He had wonderful bedside manner. When delivering our first baby, whom we had tried to conceive for two years, Dr. Heckman spent the entire night with us at the hospital. We were his only patients, but he felt that it was important enough to stay to deliver our precious baby girl! He is definitely a God send.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Joanna on Jan 16th, 2009

Dr. Heckman was recommended to me by a friend and I am so glad that I chose him as my doctor. I ended up having a miscarriage and he was so caring about everything. I don't know how I would have been able to handle it with a doctor that didn't care as much as Dr. Heckman did. I am very thankful!

|  Top Notch!  |  show details
by Karey C on Nov 17th, 2008

Dr. Heckman is great! During my pregnancy, he was very attentive. He was as excited about our coming baby as we were! During exams, he made sure to include my husband in the conversations and addressed his concerns as well. His attention to detail is extraordinary and after my delivery, he made sure everything went smoothly in the hospital and frequently checked in on me. Yes, the office wait can sometimes get kind of long, but that's to be expected since he is frequently delivering babies across the street. I figured that when it was my turn to deliver, someone would probably have to wait on me too so it was only fair.

|  Amazing doctor!  |  show details
by hmb524 on Jan 22nd, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Heckman is a great doctor with a wonderful bedside manner. He shows true concern for his patients, no matter what you're there for - ob or gyn.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com