A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Owen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glenn Owen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Owen
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Owen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Owen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Owen graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Owen has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn P Owen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glenn P. Owen practice?
- Dr. Glenn Owen has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Owen practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians.