Dr. Glenn Peterson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.6

July 26th, 2016
Less than happy
Some visits he is gruff and dismissive. Comes to his conclusion before I can finish my thoughts. I get the sense of being judged. I see him because of my circumstances. If I had options I would see someone else for sure.

June 24th, 2016
I didn't visit this doctor, nor will I ever. I called to speak with him about something and before I could even finish what I was saying, he hung up on me. If you don't want to help your patients, maybe you should've chosen a different career path, "Dr." Peterson

March 31st, 2016
Horrible bedside manner
Dr. Peterson is not very nice and does not care about his patients wellbeing.

March 8th, 2013
Horrible
I have ADD and he refused to think that it was simply just that. He put me on bipolar meds that made me very sick. He doesn't listen and just gives you a new pill every time one makes you sick but he won't take you off the bad one he just adds more. I could barely stand some days due to the side effects. I was having severe mental damage done by medications I did not need. He doesn't even deserve one star. Do not go see this man.

February 5th, 2013
Shoving me out the door....
When I went to see DR. Peterson he was rude, short and not seeming to care about what I was trying to say. It is like he was trying to hurry me up and push me out the door. My counselor has mentioned I am ADHD but this DR. was looking at records from years ago when I was misdiagnosed and my medication turning on me after so long. When prescribed the medicine, I was lery but gave him the benefit of the doubt. I should have listened to my gut instinct because a half hour after taking the pill I was having sever side effect, so severe I had to go to the ER. By the time I got to the ER I was feeling my heart beating out of my chest, tremors to the point my left hand was curling up as if I were about to seizure and I could barely talk to tell the receptionist what was wrong. I feel if this DR. had taken the time to listen to me this would not have happened and I will NEVER see him again. I can not chose for you but patient beware!

April 11th, 2012
Needs to work on bedside manner
I would not recommend this physician, he is very blunt and to the point, and he doesn't have very good bedside manner. I explained my reasons why I have missed a few appointments, and I offered my apologies and even offered a deposit for his assurance that I make it to my appointments. He was rude, and said he would no longer see me as a patient.

October 11th, 2011
The most competent physician in the east, perhaps the country.
Dr. Peterson was my doctor over 8 years. I sought his care for depression per unfortunate circumstances. Dr. Peterson didn't simply listen to the my surface symptoms. He patiently guided me to the realization of other issues, repressed memories(from age 5)surfaced of horrible torture, abuse,etc. while away from home 2 wks+ in the care of nonfam., Dr. Peterson guided me through every aspect of this.The Great Physician used Dr.P. to heal me to have a life freer and healthier than I've ever known. The doc is human and can get frustrated with those who may not demand the level of excellence or vigilance required to help those who cannot help themselves. In his calm genius and wisdom, he's saved as many lives as any choatic ER on New Years Eve,no doubt

April 7th, 2011
Does not seem concerned with what he prescribes and the amount he prescribes. Does not do a follow up visit to discuss the new medication. Dont not recomend him.