A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Aalund:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Aalund is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Aalund, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aalund graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Aalund has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Richard Aalund MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gordon R. Aalund practice?
- Dr. Gordon Aalund has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gordon Aalund practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.