A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Alexander is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Failure
- Myocardial Infarction
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Alexander has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Russell County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon McKinley Alexander MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gordon M. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Gordon Alexander has 1 office location.
Dr. Gordon Alexander practices Internal Medicine near Abingdon, VA.
See Abingdon Internists.