A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Wong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wong has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Kwoktung Wong MD, MPH, and PHD is a male General Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gordon K. Wong practice?
- Dr. Gordon Wong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gordon Wong practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Alhambra, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Gatos, CA.
See Alhambra Primary Care Doctors and Alhambra Internists.