A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Gilgenast:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace Gilgenast is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Gilgenast, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilgenast graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Gdansk. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gilgenast has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Alina Gilgenast MD is a female Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Grace A. Gilgenast practice?
- Dr. Grace Gilgenast has 2 office locations.
Dr. Grace Gilgenast practices Neurology near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Neurologists.