Internist, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)

3.0

rude md show details rude md
Jan 6th, 2016

I saw her as same day appointment and she was very rude and acted as if my being there was an imposition. She should re evaluate her reason for being a doctor or do all md from Rochester med school act the same.

The Most Horrible Doctor Ever! show details The Most Horrible Doctor Ever!
by Esmail Zamani MD. on Dec 1st, 2015

The worst physician at UCLA. My neurologist advised me to see a physician in geriatric medicine. Unfortunately, I didn't ask her for a referal. I, myself a medical doctor, chose Dr. Grace I Chen on-line. I was waiting in her office when she came in. She was extremely rude and did not spend more than a few minutes in the room with me. This is what she told me, I quote her now; "Why are you here? you have seen cardiologist and neurologist. What do you want me to tell you? I don't have anything to tell you. You are 80 years old and your ailments are because of your age." Then she left the office. She didn't ask me what my complaints/concerns are. She didn't examine me. She didn't give me any advice, neither verbal nor written. This is absolutely unacceptable from a doctor. She is racist and very unprofessional. Now she is charging Medicare $649 for a consultation of 2 to 3 min. Shame on you Dr. Grace Chen. I am ashamed to say that you are in my field, a medical doctor.