Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Best in Central Arkansas/Little Rock show details Best in Central Arkansas/Little Rock
Jun 11th, 2015

Dr Reid is a SAINT and GODSEND. He truly cares about his patients. His office staff is also wonderful, especially Toni. My insurance doesn't cover Dr Reid any longer, and I refuse to switch psychiatrists.

The Doctor who really wants to help his patients show details The Doctor who really wants to help his patients
by Jason H on May 28th, 2015

Best in his field, careing, doesn't try to push pills looks for the source of your problem and is very very thorough before he even will recommen a medication, unlike most doctors I his field, has a very good bed side manner. If your truly looking for help and answers he is the doctor for you because I know I want the best For me my family and friends. I personally suffer from severe PDSD and OCD and he recommended a book for me to read he spoke to me as a person and treated me with respect and honesty. I would hate him anoth 5 stars if possible. Thank you Dr Reid for truly carring about your patience and me be one of the.

Honest show details Honest
by KLL on Nov 16th, 2010

Upfront, honest, objective, caring, compassionate, available, thorough.