2.0

Spineless Fish show details Spineless Fish
Jul 31st, 2015

this low life works for medsolutions. He routinely turns down needed, medically necessary tests and creates fake delays. He is an unethical spineless jellyfish who probably lives under a rock. He has no ethics or morality. I hope he dies a slow and painful death and someone else denies his medical care.

Poor judgement show details Poor judgement
by Pediatric oncology physician on Jan 29th, 2015

I am a board certified oncologist. Greg Allen works for insurance companies and denies scans for children with cancer. How does he sleep at night? I have to spend valuable time fighting to get standard of care surveillance imaging approved by med solutions and Cigna. He should lose his medical license period!!! What a shame and what a waste of a doctor. I have told my medical students about this as a case of bad doctoring and what not to do with their MDs. Sad...

Mark as Helpful  | 12 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Dec 29th, 2014

I've never met Dr. Allen and he's never met me yet he has denied my right to an MRI three times when two separate doctors have requested the procedure. He signed off on the denial letter three times as he sits in an office working for Med Solutions even though I have been sufferering with chronic migraines for four months. I want him to know I am a real person with a real need not just a name on a piece of paper he can keep denying services just because he doesn't think I meet a criteria on paper.

Mark as Helpful  | 12 people found this helpful Report Abuse