Dr. Gregg Allen Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Gregg Allen?

October 17th, 2017

Total Quack, This guy is an insurance company tool

Had the same procedure done yearly for pain and it works great until this tool denies it. I hope he experiences the pain he causes others

September 30th, 2017

denied critical care for my wife

shame on you... save that $$$! I'm sure you'll enjoy your bonus for all the money you saved denying critical care for my wife, who was pregnant with cancer, waiting to deliver her babies so she could safely have a CT scan to confirm the extent of how the cancer spread. CT scan is covered by my insurance, but not if Dr. Allen has anything to say about it!

August 15th, 2017

Denies insurance coverage

He works for the insurance companies, and it's his job to deny coverage. Fuc* you.

September 13th, 2016

Ticked off wife.

This doctor has never met my husband, yet he has sentenced him to a lifetime of misery. He flat out denies any request for High-tech Radiology. You can obtain a so-so diagnosis, but you may not have a single test to confirm or deny this diagnosis. We do not receive government benefits of any kind. All is out of pocket, for a premium plan. Then just to be refused continuation of care. This doctor takes in the money for each and every test he vetos. Shame on him. I say it is time for an investigation into eviCore and Dr. Gregg P. Allen.

September 10th, 2016

Obviously a quack!!!

My son has a tear in his labrum and you just denied him having surgery. Please tell me how 8 weeks of physical therapy is going to fix a TEAR!!! You have never met my son, who is in a tremendous amount of pain. You just work for Cigna and get paid to deny people's claims....you are truly despicable!!

August 10th, 2016

yet another loser

Dear Gregg, I appreciate you denying my PET scan as medically unnecessary. Since I have been living with metastatic disease for 13 years +, myself and my oncologist feel it is. How much money do you make for denying claims?

July 31st, 2015

Spineless Fish

this low life works for medsolutions. He routinely turns down needed, medically necessary tests and creates fake delays. He is an unethical spineless jellyfish who probably lives under a rock. He has no ethics or morality. I hope he dies a slow and painful death and someone else denies his medical care.

January 30th, 2015

Poor judgement

I am a board certified oncologist. Greg Allen works for insurance companies and denies scans for children with cancer. How does he sleep at night? I have to spend valuable time fighting to get standard of care surveillance imaging approved by med solutions and Cigna. He should lose his medical license period!!! What a shame and what a waste of a doctor. I have told my medical students about this as a case of bad doctoring and what not to do with their MDs. Sad...

December 29th, 2014

I've never met Dr. Allen and he's never met me yet he has denied my right to an MRI three times when two separate doctors have requested the procedure. He signed off on the denial letter three times as he sits in an office working for Med Solutions even though I have been sufferering with chronic migraines for four months. I want him to know I am a real person with a real need not just a name on a piece of paper he can keep denying services just because he doesn't think I meet a criteria on paper.

August 15th, 2017