Dr. Gregory Chapman MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Dallas, TX

4.8

June 29th, 2015
Care for his patients is genuine. You can tell he likes his profession because he's good at it.

March 17th, 2015
Great doctor. Very pleased with bedside manners, would recommend to all.

July 31st, 2012
Dr. Chapman is the best!
After going through two surgeries with the man, I can honestly say I will never change doctors. Unless he retires of course, and then I might cry LOL. I definitely trust this man with my health, and hopefully we'll get to deliver some babies with him in the future once I am out of school. Words cannot express the gratitude I have for the care I have received from Dr. Chapman and his nurse Lisa.

June 21st, 2012
The best doctor
Dr. Chapman along with his assistant Lisa are to be recomended. They are a great team and the docto delivered my two babies. I had early pre-eclampsia signs and he did not hesitate to put me one bestest. Very knowledgeable, professional and personable all at the same time. Lisa and dr. Chapman are both wonderful people.

February 20th, 2011
The Best Doctor Ever!!!
I am scared to death of anything involving a doctor, so when my first visit with Dr. Chapman was the best medical visit I ever had. He is so nurturing and caring! His nurse Lisa is the best ever! I will never change doctors and when I had my child he promised he would do everything to be there for the delivery and he was! I can not say enough great things about Dr. Chapman and Lisa! I love them both!

September 2nd, 2010
Dr. Chapman - Excellent Physician
I have been a patient of Dr. Chapman's for nearly 20 years. He is one of the finest physicians that I have ever encountered. His down to earth personality is warm, compassionate, thoughtful. He never rushes you or makes you feel like you are taking up too much time. I just got back from my annual visit with him and he sat down and chatted with me about my kids for about 20 minutes. Who does that anymore?? I think one of the most telling stories about this doc is that when I delivered my first child, Dr. Chapman was not on call so his partner handled the delivery (Dr. Jay Staub - also excellent in the L&D). When I had returned home, Dr. Chapman called me late in the afternoon on his first day back in the office since I'd delivered. I thought maybe something was wrong - Not at all - he just called to ask me how it had all gone for me. I couldn't believe how nice and considerate that was of him. He let me keep him on the phone for nearly an hour just gushing on and on about my routine delivery (well, maybe routine to him but so, so special to me.) Anyway, he excelled that day and every day! I now have three children and all my pregnancies were under Dr. Chapman's care. I highly, highly recommend him!!!

August 16th, 2010
Dr Chapman is the BEST OB/GYN!!! That is why I drive almost an hour to my appt's. He is awesome! His bedside manner is amazing. I do not mind waiting to get into see him because I know that he does not rush you when you are in his office. He is frank, funny and takes all the time he can if you have questions. He has delivered 2 of my children(One of whom died) and has been very compassionate. He also performed my hysterectomy. I would recommend him to everyone!

September 15th, 2009
Experience You Can Trust
Dr. Chapman is very knowledgeable, and he effectively treated several conditions. His staff is professional and non-judgemental. I never had to wait long to be seen which makes it easy for me to manage scheduling appointments without having to take a day off from work. I always know what is happening and what to expect. I found someone I can trust, and I know with my current pregnancy, my baby and I are in good hands.