A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Albers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Albers is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Albers, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Intracranial Embolism and Thrombosis
- Intracranial Hemorrhages
- Myocardial Infarction
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Albers graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Albers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Albers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory W. Albers practice?
Dr. Gregory Albers practices Neurology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Neurologists.