Dr. Gregory Eads MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 8th, 2016
Dr. Eads is so nice!! Went for a procedure and he was talking to me the whole time to make me feel comfortable - he explained everything very well - the nurse that helped him was such a sweetheart too! He was very informative and took his time. Love Dr. Eads.

March 11th, 2015
Best doctor I have been to, he truly cares about his patients. I will never go to another doctor as long as Dr. Eads is practicing. I recommend him to all my friends. The staff is amazing, very friendly and caring.

February 25th, 2015
Best Doctor
Dr. Eads was excellent! He's always smiling and remembers you and your history. I would definitely recommend him. He helped me after my miscarriage and delivered my daughter.

May 1st, 2013
FABULOUS!!!
I began to see Dr. Eads as a referral patient from my former regular GYN. He took the time to actually find out what my problems were and he did it with a caring attitude. His staff also takes the time to make sure you are okay. His bed side manner is absolutely fabulous and not many doctors are that way anymore. For me, I travel 6 hours round trip to see him and it is totally worth the drive. My husband and I have decided that I will continue to use Dr. Eads as my GYN.

January 24th, 2013
Patient 2012
Dr. Eads is amazing! He listens, is very knowledgable and his staff is so friendly and helpful. I had surgery and he called me twice after my surgery. Once on a Sunday afternoon. I wish I would have found him years ago!

October 20th, 2012
Unpleasant experience
Found this to be the most unpleasant experience. Advertised as uro-gynecologist, but wasn't interested in listening to the urinary problems I have experienced over the past years. Felt the short visit was totally useless. Would not recommend him to anyone. Perhaps he is interested in working with younger patients and not interested in treating Medicare patients.

July 6th, 2011
More a number than a name
You're now more a number than a name. Long wait to be seen. Waiting in the lobby, you'll see Michelle bombard patients with financial obligations in front of everyone. I saw one woman get so embarrassed she almost cried. No customer service anymore.

June 13th, 2011
Dr. Eads is the BEST!!
I found Dr. Eads because my husband's insurance changed. I was nervous about changing but it was the best thing that happened. Dr. Eads is always pleasant and makes you feel comfortable. I tell everybody I know to get an appointment with Dr. Eads. I call him my "hero" because he took care of me from day one when my other doctor for 10 years only saw me as a guinea pig for different procedures. Again, Dr. Eads is the BEST!!

June 6th, 2011
Love him!
It's hard to get an appointment but that's usually cause he is so booked because he is such a beloved doctor. Haven't really had to deal with any major issues/conditions since I started seeing him but I do enjoy my visits. He is very genuine and caring. Office staff is very sweet too.

August 14th, 2010
Wonderful doctor
Dr.Eads is great. He's very warm and caring, and his staff are all very friendly and very nice. I have and will keep recommending him to every girl I know.

August 14th, 2010
Very caring doctor.
Dr.Eads is a wonderful doctor. You can tell that he cares about his patients and what is going on with them. He makes you feel comfortable and welcome ...