Dr. Gregory Fox Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Fox?

January 9th, 2017

Excellent doctor - listens and cares- treats you like family

Dr Greg Fox is an excellent doctor because he listens to you. Dr Greg Fox diagnosed me asked me several questions and gave me the correct medicine to cure me.

January 6th, 2017

Waste of time and money. ..

I've been coming here for years. Yet anytime I need paperwork done it's a problem they always arguing over who's job it's not to fill out paperwork. Yet they charge additional for every thing $10.to draw blood when the insurance says it's free, $1 per copy for labs,and $20.for any paperwork. Altho he treats me for certain illness now they saying there not doing any paperwork for it😒 now I'm forced to find a specialist last minute.

January 14th, 2016

very good

December 12th, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Greg Fox

Best doctor I have ever been to. He was very nice and willing to help me out with what ever needs I had. He always asked me is there anything else you would like me to check out. He always asked if there was anything else I needed or If I had any questions or concerns. He always made sure I was comfortable and knew exactly what he was doing and why. He was very informative and knows more than any other doctor I have ever been to. He is also not bad on the eyes!

September 21st, 2015

very nice doctor, take his time to listen to what you need and very helpful staff. I visit him at the flager office where every one is alway friendly.

August 26th, 2015

Not Enough Staff / Poor business Model

His Business model does not work for his patients. His staff is relegated by his two day a week clinic visit to decieve stakeholders by providing incomplete documents to stakeholders trying to assist his patients transact business (to correct/or reauthorize prescriptions; to correct medical equipment, iniate authorizations, etc.) when he is at his other clinics. His office staff who answer telephone calls will either transfer you around in circles until you hang up, place you on hold until you hang up, and will not give him messages). Even his aurthorization staff will lead you around in circles and blame the HMO's. The basis of his operational problems is evident in the amount of patients he has accepted to the ratio of staff he has hired. He is a nice man but his operation/care model causes great distress to his patient or stakeholders/caregivers.

May 30th, 2015

I love Dr. Greg Fox he's amazing however his staff has a hard time following up with issues.

July 19th, 2013

I was very disappointed with the lack of professionalism and rudeness. A person by the name of Damasa yelled at me for simply asking a question and treated me as if I was crazy. I then asked to speak to the office manager and surprisingly so, she transferred me to herself and said she was the office manager. I understand how Doctor’s offices can get busy however I do expect some level of professionalism based on first impression especially from an office manager.

March 13th, 2013

Best Doctor

Very fast with a short wait. Wiling to listen and very helpful.

October 26th, 2012

Great and nice Doctor. He really cares about the patient.

September 11th, 2012

My first and last visit to this Dr.

More than 2 hours waiting for him. He was talking, and I was waiting inside the room. Talked without listen me, and everything was rush. He left me with another "Dr." to hear me... Ater that I was waqiting almost a week for a MRI order... This is the worst treatment I have received so far.

September 10th, 2012

wonderful and caring. very responsive.