I highly recommend Dr. Greg Fox show details I highly recommend Dr. Greg Fox
by Lisa jones on Dec 11th, 2015

Best doctor I have ever been to. He was very nice and willing to help me out with what ever needs I had. He always asked me is there anything else you would like me to check out. He always asked if there was anything else I needed or If I had any questions or concerns. He always made sure I was comfortable and knew exactly what he was doing and why. He was very informative and knows more than any other doctor I have ever been to. He is also not bad on the eyes!

by mary on Sep 20th, 2015

very nice doctor, take his time to listen to what you need and very helpful staff. I visit him at the flager office where every one is alway friendly.

Not Enough Staff / Poor business Model show details Not Enough Staff / Poor business Model
by Cynthia Orr's Stakeholder/Caregiver on Aug 26th, 2015

His Business model does not work for his patients. His staff is relegated by his two day a week clinic visit to decieve stakeholders by providing incomplete documents to stakeholders trying to assist his patients transact business (to correct/or reauthorize prescriptions; to correct medical equipment, iniate authorizations, etc.) when he is at his other clinics. His office staff who answer telephone calls will either transfer you around in circles until you hang up, place you on hold until you hang up, and will not give him messages). Even his aurthorization staff will lead you around in circles and blame the HMO's. The basis of his operational problems is evident in the amount of patients he has accepted to the ratio of staff he has hired. He is a nice man but his operation/care model causes great distress to his patient or stakeholders/caregivers.

May 30th, 2015

I love Dr. Greg Fox he's amazing however his staff has a hard time following up with issues.

Jul 19th, 2013

I was very disappointed with the lack of professionalism and rudeness. A person by the name of Damasa yelled at me for simply asking a question and treated me as if I was crazy. I then asked to speak to the office manager and surprisingly so, she transferred me to herself and said she was the office manager. I understand how Doctor’s offices can get busy however I do expect some level of professionalism based on first impression especially from an office manager.

Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
Mar 12th, 2013

Very fast with a short wait. Wiling to listen and very helpful.

Oct 25th, 2012

Great and nice Doctor. He really cares about the patient.

My first and last visit to this Dr. show details My first and last visit to this Dr.
Sep 11th, 2012

More than 2 hours waiting for him. He was talking, and I was waiting inside the room. Talked without listen me, and everything was rush. He left me with another "Dr." to hear me... Ater that I was waqiting almost a week for a MRI order... This is the worst treatment I have received so far.

Sep 10th, 2012

wonderful and caring. very responsive.

Nov 7th, 2011

Wonderful Dr very nice and caring wonderful staff.

Aug 30th, 2011

He is a really good dr. He saw my husband with a really bad infection and everything worked really good with him. He told everything right and my husband got better. Thank you!

Best Physician show details Best Physician
Aug 24th, 2011

He is the best physician that I ever had, people make comments without check in which Dr. Fox, there few including another Dr. Gregory Fox that use to work in miami, so please before you make any comments check first

AVOID show details AVOID
Jun 3rd, 2011

Rude Staff, Dr. Doesn't show up for work. Staff doesn't notify patience.

Worst Bedside manners I Have Ever Seen show details Worst Bedside manners I Have Ever Seen
Oct 8th, 2010

Dr. Fox fakes the physical and history. He does not exam patients, but he writes on his computer that he did. He is always in a rush, and I always get the sense that he is not even listening to me.