A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Lee, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Computerized Axial Tomography (CT); Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI); Diagnostic Ultrasound; Breast Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Tse Lee MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory T. Lee practice?
- Dr. Gregory Lee has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Lee practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Stamford, CT.
See New York Radiologists.