A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Lee, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Computerized Axial Tomography (CT); Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI); Diagnostic Ultrasound; Breast Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory T. Lee practice?
Dr. Gregory Lee practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.