A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Washington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Washington is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Washington, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Washington graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Washington has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Edsel Washington MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory E. Washington practice?
- Dr. Gregory Washington has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Washington practices Otolaryngology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Gardena, CA.
See Torrance Otolaryngologists.