Dr. Gregory Wolf Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Wolf?

September 23rd, 2015

Dr. Wolf is an outstanding physician and genuine

For over 23 years, Dr. Wolf has been my primary physician. At my first visit, I learned he was a wellness doctor. I applauded the efforts of Dr. Wolf to be pro-active regarding my health. I still do. Dr. Wolf's "Transformational Medicine" is better put. Through these years, he's given excellent referrals, offered well- given advice, and readily admits when he isn't able to treat as well as seeing a specialist (rare.) He's as genuine a doctor as I have ever been treated by. Most importantly, he CARES. Kathy, his assistant, is so responsive as well as very knowledgeable and efficient in processing approvals and claims. Other staff are just as professional and caring. All have "can-do" attitudes, which I sincerely appreciate.

February 6th, 2015

The Best

Easy to talk to. Compassionate, concerned.

December 9th, 2014

I highly recommend this practice.

Outstanding professional care by the doctor as well as his staff. Dr. Wolf has seen all of my family members with regards to various needs, concerns and ailments. The diagnoses have always been accurate as he takes the time necessary to fully understand the symptoms, condition and/or circumstance.

December 19th, 2013

Manager

From the first phone call made, I have been very impressed with this office. The staff are there to help you and put you at ease. I can't remember the last time a doctor asked. How are you feeling today. A simple and yet effective tool, staff also asked how can I help you? That alone made me eager to know what could be done to help me. I will definitely be back

July 21st, 2012

How medicine should be practiced

I have had the distinct pleasure of calling Dr. Wolf not only my physician but also a dear friend. I originally met with him for hypertension which he assisted with by encouraging weight loss and exercise. I have been in medical sales for over a decade and have had the distinct pleasure of working with many wonderful physicians. I only mention this as a benchmark, Dr. Wolf has to be the most caring and compassionate man I have had the pleasure to meet.

March 27th, 2012

Patient, Jim Pyne

Dr. Wolf can be counted on to be aware of the latest of medical treatments. I can receive a medical solution to an issue from Dr Wolf then read about the same procedures being being tried by others months later.Dr Wolf is what all other physicians should strive to become

November 11th, 2011

Dr. Wolf is a great doctor and spends a lot of time with his patients therefore sometimes the wait can be lengthy but I think this is better than a doctor than doesn't answer any questions or care about you as a person. He's very caring and knowledgable!!

June 27th, 2011

Overall experience very good! Would recommend highly!

June 1st, 2011

I'm a fairly new patient and am pleased with Dr. Wolf's expertise. He listens, takes the time to explain things as well as defining a medical term that I'm no familiar with; is never in a hurry, continually asks if I have issues other than the one I went in for. My previous doctor would tell me to make an appointmnet for any another issues. He wouldn't discuss it because he had to get to the next patient. Appointments with Dr. Wolf are easy to book and wait time is very pleasantly short. Staff is wonderful...they know my name without looking at the chart.

October 25th, 2010

Run, don't walk...

My first visit, I was left waiting in a room for close to 2 hours. That was my first clue that I should've just left! After signing up with his program, I was made to feel guilty, and accused of "lying" about my diet. He stereo-typed my diagnosis and would not consider anything else. It was very discouraging and demoralizing to be treated this way by a medical professional.

June 20th, 2010

Excellent doctor, I feel confident with Dr. Wolf's expertise and ease of communication. Awesome guy!

September 18th, 2017