Family Practitioner
2617 E Chapman Ave
Ste 204
Orange, CA 92869
714-633-4040
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Manager  |  show details
Dec 19th, 2013

From the first phone call made, I have been very impressed with this office. The staff are there to help you and put you at ease. I can't remember the last time a doctor asked. How are you feeling today. A simple and yet effective tool, staff also asked how can I help you? That alone made me eager to know what could be done to help me. I will definitely be back

|  Patient of two years  |  show details
by Tom O'Neill on Mar 2nd, 2013

I have had the good fortune of being cared for by Dr. Wolf over 2 years. I originally scheduled time with him for assistance with weight management. He spent an inordinate amount of time educating me on nutrition, also identified hypertension which required medication. With his support and guidance my weight decreased as well as BP eliminating medication. I do see him routinely for HRT as in my opinion he is one of the most well read, educated physicians in this field. Most recently in spite of rarely being sick I was hit hard with the flu, his vigilance accelerated my return to health. If you visit his web site it mentions "The Center For Transformational Medicine" I would attest from my experience my physical, spiritual and mental health has been transformed by this fine gentleman practicing medicine as is so uncommon, however should be the standard. He is the most compassionate, caring and non judge mental physician I have ever come in contact with. My life has undoubtedly been transformed and improved while under his care. With the career that I am so fortunate to participate I come in contact with many physicians daily. I mention this to provide additional credence to my review in that I have many to contrast and compare him to.

|  How medicine should be practiced  |  show details
Jul 21st, 2012

I have had the distinct pleasure of calling Dr. Wolf not only my physician but also a dear friend. I originally met with him for hypertension which he assisted with by encouraging weight loss and exercise. I have been in medical sales for over a decade and have had the distinct pleasure of working with many wonderful physicians. I only mention this as a benchmark, Dr. Wolf has to be the most caring and compassionate man I have had the pleasure to meet.

|  Patient, Jim Pyne  |  show details
Mar 27th, 2012

Dr. Wolf can be counted on to be aware of the latest of medical treatments. I can receive a medical solution to an issue from Dr Wolf then read about the same procedures being being tried by others months later.Dr Wolf is what all other physicians should strive to become

Nov 11th, 2011

Dr. Wolf is a great doctor and spends a lot of time with his patients therefore sometimes the wait can be lengthy but I think this is better than a doctor than doesn't answer any questions or care about you as a person. He's very caring and knowledgable!!

Jun 26th, 2011

Overall experience very good! Would recommend highly!

Jun 1st, 2011

I'm a fairly new patient and am pleased with Dr. Wolf's expertise. He listens, takes the time to explain things as well as defining a medical term that I'm no familiar with; is never in a hurry, continually asks if I have issues other than the one I went in for. My previous doctor would tell me to make an appointmnet for any another issues. He wouldn't discuss it because he had to get to the next patient. Appointments with Dr. Wolf are easy to book and wait time is very pleasantly short. Staff is wonderful...they know my name without looking at the chart.

|  Run, don't walk...  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2010

My first visit, I was left waiting in a room for close to 2 hours. That was my first clue that I should've just left! After signing up with his program, I was made to feel guilty, and accused of "lying" about my diet. He stereo-typed my diagnosis and would not consider anything else. It was very discouraging and demoralizing to be treated this way by a medical professional.

Jun 20th, 2010

Excellent doctor, I feel confident with Dr. Wolf's expertise and ease of communication. Awesome guy!