Dr. Guadalupe Zamora, MD
Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
by Lillian Diaz on Jun 27th, 2014

Dr. Zamora is always greeting me with a smile. His friendliness makes the whole experience much more comfortable.

patient show details patient
by DOROTHY MORRIS on Sep 1st, 2013

Dr. Zamora WAS MY DOCTOR FOR 23 YEARS,I THINK FOR G.P. WAS THE GREATEST DR. I EVER HAD .WOULD STILL BE WITH HIM BUT HE DROPED MY INSURANCE PLAN.

by Josie Vargas on Jun 25th, 2013

Dr. Zamora was my mother's physician, for several years. He has remained my doctor for years now. I have complete faith in his treatments. He is a very compassionate doctor, not rude, and will actually take time to talk to you and treat you like a human being.

Compassion is not lost in humanity show details Compassion is not lost in humanity
Oct 1st, 2012

Has been my familys primary care physician since birth (approximately 22 yrs). He is the kind of doctor I hope and strive to be someday. He is the epitamy of what a doctor should be and has grown to be my own and my familys foundation of trust

Mar 1st, 2010

Superb physician with a caring bedside manner.

Excellent show details Excellent
by Citysearch User on Sep 15th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

My children recently became patients, I`m very pleased on how they were able to fit the kids on there schedule.. Staff is very friendly and ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
The most wonderful Dr. I have ever know show details The most wonderful Dr. I have ever know
by lorettal at Citysearch on Sep 2nd, 2009 on citysearch.com

He took the time to listen and care about what I was saying. He ended up sending me to a cardiologist where another doctor might have thought nothing of my complaint, as it was not obvious. I ended up having a double coronary bypass which saved my life because he gave that extra bit of time and effort. Such a good person.

by lorettal on Sep 2nd, 2009 on citysearch.com

Best Dr. in Town show details Best Dr. in Town
by PamCru at Citysearch on Feb 27th, 2009 on citysearch.com

My kids have seen Dr.Zamora since they were born, my oldest is now 20. He is the best Dr!! He actually cares about his patients. I would recommend him to anyone! Thank you Dr. Zamora!!

by PamCru on Feb 27th, 2009 on citysearch.com

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
DR. GUADALUPE ZAMORA BEST DOCTOR IN AUSTIN, TEXAS show details DR. GUADALUPE ZAMORA BEST DOCTOR IN AUSTIN, TEXAS
by jsantander0919 at Citysearch on Dec 1st, 2008 on citysearch.com

Dr. Guadalupe Zamora is a great Doctor I would highly recommend him.

by jsantander0919 on Dec 1st, 2008 on citysearch.com

Dr. Guadalupe Zamora is a great Doctor I would highly recommend him. Thank you Dr. Guadalupe Zamora for everything. Your staff is awsome !!!!

dr.zamora show details dr.zamora
by Citysearch User on Apr 23rd, 2007 on insiderpages.com

i been patients of dr.zamora since i was 4 or 5 yrs old its soo long.. now i m 24 yrs old he is the one know more my history and know what...

Very Caring Doctor show details Very Caring Doctor
by tommytaylor at Citysearch on Jun 27th, 2006 on citysearch.com

I have been a patient of Dr Zamora`s for over 5 years. As a fellow healthcare professional myelf, im particular about those whom are caring for myself. Dr Zamora is a compasionate, knowledgeable and very professional.

by tommytaylor on Jun 27th, 2006 on citysearch.com

I have been a patient of Dr Zamora's for over 5 years. As a fellow healthcare professional myelf, im particular about those whom are caring for myself. Dr Zamora is a compasionate, knowledgeable and very professional.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Quality care show details Quality care
by Citysearch User on Nov 28th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

I have known and been a patient of Dr. Zamora for more than 10 years. He is a very caring and kind doctor. He also has a great office staf...