A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. G Saade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. G Saade is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Saade graduated from Universidad De El Salvador, San Salvador.
Dr. Saade has 15 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. G Alfonso Saade MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. G A. Saade practice?
- Dr. G Saade has 1 office location.
Dr. G Saade practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Jacksonville, TX.
See Jacksonville Endocrinologists.