A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gul Moonis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gul Moonis, Radiologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gul Moonis, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moonis graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Moonis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gul Moonis BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gul Moonis practice?
- Dr. Gul Moonis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gul Moonis practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.