A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gul Moonis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gul Moonis, Radiologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gul Moonis, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moonis graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Moonis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moonis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gul Moonis practice?
Dr. Gul Moonis practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, MA and Southbridge, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.