A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guoping Xu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guoping Xu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Xu graduated from Zhenjiang Medical College.
Dr. Xu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guoping Xu MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Guoping Xu practice?
- Dr. Guoping Xu has 1 office location.
Dr. Guoping Xu practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Internists and Oakland Nephrologists.