Dr. Gust Spenos MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

June 16th, 2016
Wonderful doctor
Dr. Spenos has the best attitude I've ever experienced with a doctor. He's fun but very professional and he's very accurate. He's a great doctor and I recommend him to anyone who's looking for a neurologist.

April 20th, 2015
if u call in meds 3 days later still no pills call back again ?

October 22nd, 2014
Paid dearly for a few seconds of his time
He walks in the exam room, Leaves door open, and never sits down,just scribbles on prescription pad,Hands a new drug,out the door, all within 5 minutes,,Fastest I ever spent $90,

August 28th, 2014
Incompetent
After receiving several phone calls calling my son and myself by the wrong name we received a "nothing's wrong with him" diagnosis on our son only to take him elsewhere and found out he has a traumatic injury, less than 5% of his short term memory, among many other things that will make a vast difference in his life because of the TBI. No apologies were made by staff for calling us by the wrong name. I would not recommend the office or the doctor to anyone.

May 15th, 2014
Great Doctor
This doctor is very knowledgeable and willing to take the time to talk to his patients. His main concern is to do what's right for the patient. Best doctor ever!

June 26th, 2013
Wait time is forever and then you maybe get 5 mins. with your exam. Everytime I've called the office with a question/or for a prescription refill I'm told it will take 48 hrs for a return call, but they never called back. Was not told side effects of medication or what my diagnosis was.

October 15th, 2012
Dr. Moron
This man should NEVER practice medicine. I filed a complaint with the hospital regarding the total lack of accurate and efficient care this man gave me. I was experiencing visual and physical impairments after having a series of convulsive attacks and he told me I COULD DRIVE! These attacks left my left side handicapped, I could not walk without help. I had no depth perception in the left eye. These attacks were random and uncontrolled. It took him over 30 mins to even come into the room. He took about five minutes start to finish to examine me. At my follow up appt, he was again about 30 mins late coming into the room, handed me a script and told me I would be fine. I had to ask him what his diagnosis was!!! I wouldn't take a dead animal to this man for treatment!!!!

June 13th, 2012
Migraines
doctor was great in trying several remedies for migraines, I was not happy with the end result when i found a prescription that worked the doctor would not prescribe long term. this has cost me years and lots of money to find another doctor to treat me. Even with that I would recommend and urge anyone to see and meet this doctor as he is very thorough and caring and he did find several ways for me to deal with daily migraines.

May 25th, 2012
I have never had so much personal attention and compassion at any other physician's office. Not only has Dr. Spenos got my 10+ years chronic migraines under control, the other staff seem to really care also. I thank Wendy for her kindess and care. Most of all I thank Nora, she has been amazing at helping me get to where I am today, migraine free, she is just the best!

May 25th, 2012
headaches for years
excellent service from caring staff people actually answer the phone here and seem to know who you are. Good communication with a doctor that has good common sense and a sense of hmor that is refreshing

March 29th, 2012
Finally a Dr. who is able to control my migraines
I have seen many physicians for treatment of chronic migraines and I finally found the right one! Thank you for your knowledge and a great big thank you to your nursing staff, especially Nora!I highly recommend this doctor!

March 5th, 2012
Dr. Spenos worked me in on a Thursday afternoon and was very attentive and spent much time reviewing my records to work for a solution to my problems. I would recommend Dr. Spenos to anyone.