Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
by Marie on Jun 16th, 2016

Dr. Spenos has the best attitude I've ever experienced with a doctor. He's fun but very professional and he's very accurate. He's a great doctor and I recommend him to anyone who's looking for a neurologist.

Apr 20th, 2015

if u call in meds 3 days later still no pills call back again ?

Paid dearly for a few seconds of his time show details Paid dearly for a few seconds of his time
by Migraine on Oct 22nd, 2014

He walks in the exam room, Leaves door open, and never sits down,just scribbles on prescription pad,Hands a new drug,out the door, all within 5 minutes,,Fastest I ever spent $90,

Incompetent show details Incompetent
Aug 28th, 2014

After receiving several phone calls calling my son and myself by the wrong name we received a "nothing's wrong with him" diagnosis on our son only to take him elsewhere and found out he has a traumatic injury, less than 5% of his short term memory, among many other things that will make a vast difference in his life because of the TBI. No apologies were made by staff for calling us by the wrong name. I would not recommend the office or the doctor to anyone.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by N Pennington on May 15th, 2014

This doctor is very knowledgeable and willing to take the time to talk to his patients. His main concern is to do what's right for the patient. Best doctor ever!

Jun 26th, 2013

Wait time is forever and then you maybe get 5 mins. with your exam. Everytime I've called the office with a question/or for a prescription refill I'm told it will take 48 hrs for a return call, but they never called back. Was not told side effects of medication or what my diagnosis was.

Dr. Moron show details Dr. Moron
Oct 15th, 2012

This man should NEVER practice medicine. I filed a complaint with the hospital regarding the total lack of accurate and efficient care this man gave me. I was experiencing visual and physical impairments after having a series of convulsive attacks and he told me I COULD DRIVE! These attacks left my left side handicapped, I could not walk without help. I had no depth perception in the left eye. These attacks were random and uncontrolled. It took him over 30 mins to even come into the room. He took about five minutes start to finish to examine me. At my follow up appt, he was again about 30 mins late coming into the room, handed me a script and told me I would be fine. I had to ask him what his diagnosis was!!! I wouldn't take a dead animal to this man for treatment!!!!

Migraines show details Migraines
Jun 13th, 2012

doctor was great in trying several remedies for migraines, I was not happy with the end result when i found a prescription that worked the doctor would not prescribe long term. this has cost me years and lots of money to find another doctor to treat me. Even with that I would recommend and urge anyone to see and meet this doctor as he is very thorough and caring and he did find several ways for me to deal with daily migraines.

May 25th, 2012

I have never had so much personal attention and compassion at any other physician's office. Not only has Dr. Spenos got my 10 years chronic migraines under control, the other staff seem to really care also. I thank Wendy for her kindess and care. Most of all I thank Nora, she has been amazing at helping me get to where I am today, migraine free, she is just the best!

headaches for years show details headaches for years
May 25th, 2012

excellent service from caring staff people actually answer the phone here and seem to know who you are. Good communication with a doctor that has good common sense and a sense of hmor that is refreshing

Finally a Dr. who is able to control my migraines show details Finally a Dr. who is able to control my migraines
Mar 29th, 2012

I have seen many physicians for treatment of chronic migraines and I finally found the right one! Thank you for your knowledge and a great big thank you to your nursing staff, especially Nora!I highly recommend this doctor!

Mar 5th, 2012

Dr. Spenos worked me in on a Thursday afternoon and was very attentive and spent much time reviewing my records to work for a solution to my problems. I would recommend Dr. Spenos to anyone.

No pain medications show details No pain medications
Feb 14th, 2012

I have tried for 2 days to get my mother pain pills. They keep telling me the will but haven't so no she is out of pain pills. Inept staff

unprofessional doctor show details unprofessional doctor
Dec 1st, 2011

person was there for an exam for concussion through workmans comp.due to dizziness and headaches.He tapped his knee and pushed his arms.Did not look at medical records.his visit was less than 5 minutes.told him to return to work as a truck driver.He couldn't tell him if he would have a dizzy spell and wreck or not.he was very unprofessional

Sep 20th, 2011

I havve been going to the dr's for years to get my migraines under control. He is the first physician who has been able to do this.

May 11th, 2011

The first time someone has been able to keep my migraines under control. He has done a great job. I have been looking for a physician like him for 20 years

great doctor show details great doctor
Dec 9th, 2010

I have been to many doctors trying to figure out what is wrong with me. Many doctors have made me seem like I am crazy and making this up in my head. Dr Spenos never made me feel like I was crazy at all. He has been the only doctor that has been able to diagnose me. He took time with me and ran several tests on me and figured out what was wrong with me. I am very grateful I found him. Now he has me on a treatment plan and on my path to recovery.