Neurologist
435 N Crescent Dr
Ste 220
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
(310) 888-2877
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Best doctor  |  show details
by edward on Feb 25th, 2014

Having gone to number other docs before I was referred by friends to Dr. Uzun. He immediately diagnosed the condition, radiation neuropathy, and started treatment injections. Within three weeks the stabbing pain in my L leg was gone. I had suffered for several months. More than I ever wanted to know. Dr. Uzun is thorough, thoughtful, and spends time with his patients

|  Caring Doctor  |  show details
by edward on Feb 24th, 2014

Dr. Uzun offers many solutions for pain other than just medications, which is what I wanted. I left his office feeling hopeful for my future with my back pain. I walked in there thinking surgery might be my only fix. Dr. Uzun and his assitant shared options for me that were cutting edge and exciting. I am really thankful my doctor referred me to him. And, his office staff are helpful, sweet and diligent. They are on it

Oct 24th, 2013

I had attempted several times to set up an appointment with Dr. Uzen's office. I was constantly put on hold. I had a few questions I wanted to ask the doctor but whenever I would finally get a hold of him he was rude and rushed, I never did get to see him and would not recommend him if you are looking for personal care.

Sep 21st, 2012

He is doctor goes above what expected in any physician in country.He is extremely intelligent and treats all his patients with same respect.He explained my problems and helped me more than any other doctors I ever met.I am grateful to him

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2012

I recommend Dr. Uzun as a neurologist and pain specialist. He listened to my problems and made the correct adjustments to make me healthier. He is like Dr. Oz. He does not just preach but he also follows how to be and stay healthy. He has a great personality and will make you feel better. His staff is very professional as well.

May 10th, 2012

He helped with my back pain and now I am able to go back to work.I am very happy with Dr.Uzun

|  Melisa S  |  show details
May 8th, 2012

His caring and very smart.I was suffering from neck pain for years and he is the only one listened me and helped.Finally I happy to find him.

|  Patient  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2012

He spent time and listened my problems.He is careful in his decision making and smart doctor.He helped my neuropathy and I am back in life again.

|  Caring doctor  |  show details
Feb 24th, 2012

Very good doctor.He helped my mother back problems and he did not let surgeons operate her.I am happy without surgery my mother got her life.

|  Andy e  |  show details
Feb 24th, 2012

Very smart and caring doctor.I will never go any other doctor.

|  Best headache doctor  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2012

After ten years later Seen so many doctors this doctor cured my headache !He is very humble and smart doctor!!

Jan 26th, 2012

Excellent Doctor...He is the only one help my headache .I will go to him but no other doctor.

|  WARNING - Doctor is a fraud  |  show details
Jan 20th, 2012

Please, please save yourself. Check the California Medical Board website - this doctor's license was suspended and he is now on probation. I went to Dr. Uzun for maintenance migraine treatment after moving to LA. I left the office in severe pain after receiving unnecessary injections. I was then charged $8,000 and my medical records were falsified for insurance fraud purposes. I still receive calls from this doctor periodically asking me to make appointments, so I am certain these reviews on here are falsified. Please do your research and do not harm yourself like I did!

|  Excellent MD  |  show details
May 16th, 2011

I came to Dr. Uzun after having suffered from back pain and leg problems for years. He evaluated my problem fully and went over all of my prior treatments. He was the one doctor in a long time that really treated me as a person and my pain as a symptom. I felt valued as a human being and, even better, my pain is now better controlled than it has ever been. Highly recommend Dr. Uzun. Other staff is great too and friendly.

|  excellent doctor  |  show details
May 14th, 2011

I had back pain and Dr.Uzun treated my problem .I was about to be operated by spine surgeon but now my pain relieved so I didn't to go suregry.

|  Do more research!  |  show details
Jan 17th, 2011

Let me start by saying, I am writing this review for several reasons. I was involved in a car accident leaving me with several neck and back injuries. I was new to LA, and so had to rely on Google to find a good doctor. I called his office to make an appointment and was VERY specific in saying that I had no med insurance but that I had coverage from my auto insurance and that there was a CAP on my coverage (meaning I could only spend so much). They said OK and we scheduled my appointment. So here are the reasons I'm writing this review:1. He did tests on me that made me feel way worse than when I came to see him. So much so I had to take off work and could barely move!2. Without informing me, he went over my cap limit about 3X! Yes, he charged me 3 times MORE than what I specifically told his office I had in coverage. And now, his office will not get back to us at all!You've been warned...

Mar 27th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Excellent Service: My headache is gone, thanks Dr Uzun!!

Feb 1st, 2006 on yahoo.com

Great Doctor!!: He took care of my wife's headache.. totally deserves big Respects !, thanks DoC!

Oct 28th, 2005 on yahoo.com

excellen......excellent: He was the best neurologist for my mother neuropathy...he is the best