Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
SCAM ARTIST / MALPRACTITIONER show details SCAM ARTIST / MALPRACTITIONER
by Kutsal Kocer on Nov 16th, 2015

I wish I could write a better review about this place but it is by far the worst clinic I have ever been to! The satff is rude, never call you back when they promise and when you follow up, still they can't help with anything you ask! All you hear is we are busy, you have to come down. And the reason for that is of course, they want to charge you another visit. I have had some treatments here which didn't help me to get better at all so I had to go and see other doctors. But before I gave up, Dr.Uzun insisted on so many unnecessary procedures and convinced me to do them. And in the end, they send me a $2200 bill which I have no idea why, because they are within my newtwork and I am fully insured! HIS OFFICE LIED TO ME SAYING I AM WITHIN THEIR NETWORK and when I try to solve the problem, guess what?!! Again, none of the staff is helping me and they are pushing me around! DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE, YOU GET BURNED !

Jul 19th, 2015

He was prompt and helpful. He appear to be well rounded and excellent

Good doctor show details Good doctor
May 26th, 2015

He help my back pain and now I can go to work and gym without problem

Dr. Guven Uzun is as good as it gets!! show details Dr. Guven Uzun is as good as it gets!!
by Deborah Anne Kaufman on May 21st, 2015

Dr. Guven Uzun, Neurologist with Beverly Hills Pain Institute & Neurology AND Playa Medical Plaza in Playa Vista, CA is as good as it gets !! Over more than a year, numerous previous doctors only further damaged my spine, rather than treat and repair appropriately. In the first month, Dr. Uzun utilized the latest technology, P-STIM, in order to reduce the pain, suffering and damage done. Next he followed the P-STIM with the latest in technology for laser surgery of my lower lumbar. Now over 2 weeks post surgery, I can already determine he has repaired my spine and I can return to (land and water) physical therapy, in order to strengthen and maintain my physical health. In only 2 months, Dr. Uzun has returned my spine to it's previous health, prior to being assaulted and mistreated last year. Dr. Uzun is a kind, funny, compassionate and gifted doctor utilizing the latest state of the art technology in non-invasive medical procedures.

Best doctor show details Best doctor
by edward on Feb 25th, 2014

Having gone to number other docs before I was referred by friends to Dr. Uzun. He immediately diagnosed the condition, radiation neuropathy, and started treatment injections. Within three weeks the stabbing pain in my L leg was gone. I had suffered for several months. More than I ever wanted to know. Dr. Uzun is thorough, thoughtful, and spends time with his patients

Caring Doctor show details Caring Doctor
by edward on Feb 24th, 2014

Dr. Uzun offers many solutions for pain other than just medications, which is what I wanted. I left his office feeling hopeful for my future with my back pain. I walked in there thinking surgery might be my only fix. Dr. Uzun and his assitant shared options for me that were cutting edge and exciting. I am really thankful my doctor referred me to him. And, his office staff are helpful, sweet and diligent. They are on it

Oct 24th, 2013

I had attempted several times to set up an appointment with Dr. Uzen's office. I was constantly put on hold. I had a few questions I wanted to ask the doctor but whenever I would finally get a hold of him he was rude and rushed, I never did get to see him and would not recommend him if you are looking for personal care.

Sep 21st, 2012

He is doctor goes above what expected in any physician in country.He is extremely intelligent and treats all his patients with same respect.He explained my problems and helped me more than any other doctors I ever met.I am grateful to him

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Jun 28th, 2012

I recommend Dr. Uzun as a neurologist and pain specialist. He listened to my problems and made the correct adjustments to make me healthier. He is like Dr. Oz. He does not just preach but he also follows how to be and stay healthy. He has a great personality and will make you feel better. His staff is very professional as well.

May 10th, 2012

He helped with my back pain and now I am able to go back to work.I am very happy with Dr.Uzun

Melisa S show details Melisa S
May 8th, 2012

His caring and very smart.I was suffering from neck pain for years and he is the only one listened me and helped.Finally I happy to find him.

Patient show details Patient
Apr 26th, 2012

He spent time and listened my problems.He is careful in his decision making and smart doctor.He helped my neuropathy and I am back in life again.

Caring doctor show details Caring doctor
Feb 24th, 2012

Very good doctor.He helped my mother back problems and he did not let surgeons operate her.I am happy without surgery my mother got her life.

Andy e show details Andy e
Feb 24th, 2012

Very smart and caring doctor.I will never go any other doctor.

Best headache doctor show details Best headache doctor
Jan 26th, 2012

After ten years later Seen so many doctors this doctor cured my headache !He is very humble and smart doctor!!

Jan 26th, 2012

Excellent Doctor...He is the only one help my headache .I will go to him but no other doctor.

Excellent MD show details Excellent MD
May 16th, 2011

I came to Dr. Uzun after having suffered from back pain and leg problems for years. He evaluated my problem fully and went over all of my prior treatments. He was the one doctor in a long time that really treated me as a person and my pain as a symptom. I felt valued as a human being and, even better, my pain is now better controlled than it has ever been. Highly recommend Dr. Uzun. Other staff is great too and friendly.

excellent doctor show details excellent doctor
May 14th, 2011

I had back pain and Dr.Uzun treated my problem .I was about to be operated by spine surgeon but now my pain relieved so I didn't to go suregry.

Do more research! show details Do more research!
Jan 17th, 2011

Let me start by saying, I am writing this review for several reasons. I was involved in a car accident leaving me with several neck and back injuries. I was new to LA, and so had to rely on Google to find a good doctor. I called his office to make an appointment and was VERY specific in saying that I had no med insurance but that I had coverage from my auto insurance and that there was a CAP on my coverage (meaning I could only spend so much). They said OK and we scheduled my appointment. So here are the reasons I'm writing this review:1. He did tests on me that made me feel way worse than when I came to see him. So much so I had to take off work and could barely move!2. Without informing me, he went over my cap limit about 3X! Yes, he charged me 3 times MORE than what I specifically told his office I had in coverage. And now, his office will not get back to us at all!You've been warned...