Dr. Guven Uzun Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Guven Uzun?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Guven Uzun?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 22nd, 2017

Dr Uzun is a big big Professional

Dr Uzun is outstanding and the staff is very nice. I could not be more pleased to have found such an awesome medical center. I'm thankful I was able to have such wonderful care all inclusive. Highly recommend!!

October 22nd, 2016

None

I went to see Dr Uzun for my back pain after getting his name from my friend . He help back pain and now I am really myself with very little pain - thanks so much

November 17th, 2015

SCAM ARTIST / MALPRACTITIONER

I wish I could write a better review about this place but it is by far the worst clinic I have ever been to! The satff is rude, never call you back when they promise and when you follow up, still they can't help with anything you ask! All you hear is we are busy, you have to come down. And the reason for that is of course, they want to charge you another visit. I have had some treatments here which didn't help me to get better at all so I had to go and see other doctors. But before I gave up, Dr.Uzun insisted on so many unnecessary procedures and convinced me to do them. And in the end, they send me a $2200 bill which I have no idea why, because they are within my newtwork and I am fully insured! HIS OFFICE LIED TO ME SAYING I AM WITHIN THEIR NETWORK and when I try to solve the problem, guess what?!! Again, none of the staff is helping me and they are pushing me around! DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE, YOU GET BURNED !

July 19th, 2015

He was prompt and helpful. He appear to be well rounded and excellent

May 26th, 2015

Good doctor

He help my back pain and now I can go to work and gym without problem

May 21st, 2015

Dr. Guven Uzun is as good as it gets!!

Dr. Guven Uzun, Neurologist with Beverly Hills Pain Institute & Neurology AND Playa Medical Plaza in Playa Vista, CA is as good as it gets !! Over more than a year, numerous previous doctors only further damaged my spine, rather than treat and repair appropriately. In the first month, Dr. Uzun utilized the latest technology, P-STIM, in order to reduce the pain, suffering and damage done. Next he followed the P-STIM with the latest in technology for laser surgery of my lower lumbar. Now over 2 weeks post surgery, I can already determine he has repaired my spine and I can return to (land and water) physical therapy, in order to strengthen and maintain my physical health. In only 2 months, Dr. Uzun has returned my spine to it's previous health, prior to being assaulted and mistreated last year. Dr. Uzun is a kind, funny, compassionate and gifted doctor utilizing the latest state of the art technology in non-invasive medical procedures.

Best doctor

Having gone to number other docs before I was referred by friends to Dr. Uzun. He immediately diagnosed the condition, radiation neuropathy, and started treatment injections. Within three weeks the stabbing pain in my L leg was gone. I had suffered for several months. More than I ever wanted to know. Dr. Uzun is thorough, thoughtful, and spends time with his patients

EXCELLENT

Caring Doctor

Dr. Uzun offers many solutions for pain other than just medications, which is what I wanted. I left his office feeling hopeful for my future with my back pain. I walked in there thinking surgery might be my only fix. Dr. Uzun and his assitant shared options for me that were cutting edge and exciting. I am really thankful my doctor referred me to him. And, his office staff are helpful, sweet and diligent. They are on it

October 24th, 2013

I had attempted several times to set up an appointment with Dr. Uzen's office. I was constantly put on hold. I had a few questions I wanted to ask the doctor but whenever I would finally get a hold of him he was rude and rushed, I never did get to see him and would not recommend him if you are looking for personal care.

September 21st, 2012

He is doctor goes above what expected in any physician in country.He is extremely intelligent and treats all his patients with same respect.He explained my problems and helped me more than any other doctors I ever met.I am grateful to him

June 28th, 2012

Great Doctor

I recommend Dr. Uzun as a neurologist and pain specialist. He listened to my problems and made the correct adjustments to make me healthier. He is like Dr. Oz. He does not just preach but he also follows how to be and stay healthy. He has a great personality and will make you feel better. His staff is very professional as well.